Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 04:53 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

Taken at Pitsford reservoir, Northants. Didn't do a great deal yesterday, it rained most of the day from about 2pm. We're going to the theatre this afternoon to see Gary Wilmot in Radio Times.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 07:28 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan an all others who dare to venture here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8jJ1...feature=relmfu

It is another cold one today, a ground frost and thermometer readin 2.4 degrees, Mother natures creatures chasing about round our feet for food as we walked along the bridle path and we even had one crow followed us all of the way just wanting food.

Plans for today are to re-decorate the utlity room which I prefer not to do as there are 5 window frames and two door frames to maneuver around plus a ceiling which is over eight feet high and does your neck in, still 'she who must be obeyed' has spoken. Lunch is at home and a large Brandy beckons after I finish the utility room.

Stott Park Bobbin mill Newby Bridge

Great picture Alan, just so natural an environment.

Have a wonderful week-end everyone, do you remember this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hthiLHVAMho
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 09:19 AM

Morning everyone, bright start here today but the lawn is decidedly white, much too soon for frosts isn't it..

I am bringing the caravan home from storage this morning and preparing it for our trip away on Monday. We are booked in at Pickering for a few days whilst a friend decorates our downstairs rooms, which we really struggle with these days, but looking at the forecast we might be spending the week on our driveway instead.... Not one of our better ideas methinks...

Have a great day folks.

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 09:21 AM

Good morning fellow members a stunning autumn morning here .

I already have two loads of washing on the line and hope to get out and do some more jobs in the garden today.
I also have bread and biscuits to make but may leave that until tomorrow which looks like being a wet day.

Enjoy your day everyone
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 09:41 AM

Good Morning All, Like most of you it was real white this Morning. It's beautiful now and The Laird's finishing at Lunch Time today and we're planning on a good long Ride with the Clydes this Afternoon. Really looking forward to that, so best get a Shuftie on and get the Work done.
Enjoy your Day.
The Highlands are starting to show their Autumn Colours now, this is Glen Ogle Viaduct in her full Autumn Glory.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 09:41 AM

Glencoe

Good Morning All Lovely frosty morning so far and it makes such a nice change from looking out at rain!! Yesterday was beautiful as well and Loki took to Johnstone one way and back home the long way She saw all her friends in the pet shop as well and had a wee kiss from Ben, the Westie dog belonging to the owner of th pet shop

May walk her to Elderslie later on once her meds settle after 10 am as it looks to be a good day all day!!

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob and the links as well Bob Thanks for sharing.

Lovely photo as well Roxy

Enjoy a good Saturday, Folk

Take care
Dorcas
UK
Dorcas is female  Dorcas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 10:28 AM

Good morning all.
Fabulous photos, just love Autumn colours.
Have a great day.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 10:48 AM

Morning all, bright and cold - again - We did have a little rain yesterday but it dried up quickly.
The grass needs cutting, so I may do that later, when it warms up.
Sorry to hear so many of you with frost this morning,..we darn sarf, are mollycoddled.
Lovely photos people and the links Bob, took me back
Have a good weekend all.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 12:03 PM

A great frost here this morning,everything covered, cold but at least its not rain.Saturday is reading the papers and for Joe he is decorating the kitchen as I dont like the burnt orange we have on now, next it will be battleship Grey,ahoy there!Avast behind.... who said that !
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 12:41 PM

Good morning, well, good AFTERNOON now.

No frost here in Moray, but I've got a few phone calls from people dotted around Scotland who have told me they had frost.

Too early for that surely!?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top