Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 05:13 AM

Happy Friday Everyone.

A comma butterfly taken on one of our walks. Autumn is officially here..........I've started wearing vests again !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 07:10 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and all who follow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbcY0qtJ1iY

Eee by gum but it's cowd, down to 5 degrees this morning with hardly any of mother natures creatures up and about but at least it is not raining although there are dark clouds hovering above looking for somewhere to release their contents.

As it is Friday it is clean up day for my study, Fish and Chips for lunch followed by an afternoon visiting friends.

Monks Bridge on Cold Fell

Have a great day everyone and why not

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZZ5VO97ix8
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 07:48 AM

Good Morning All, It's Frost again through the Night for us....so early this Year. But hopefully that means a good Day. The Rain stopped last Evening and the Yard Slabs are now Dry. Into Town Today, got a heap of Shopping to do.
Enjoy your Day Everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 09:33 AM

Morning everyone, it's the equinox today and it's lashing down here and cold at 7 deg. Looks like I'll be lighting the fire shortly...

Shopping now done though, and just a few odd jobs to do before cooking chicken stir fry for lunch. If it stops raining I've still some berries to pick for the freezer, but it looks set in for the day somehow, so it may be a book by the fire instead..

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's wrap up warm out there today, brrrrr....

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 09:57 AM

Finlaystone Country Park

Good Morning Everyone Well there is a bright shiny thing out - think it is called the Sun out at the moment, so fingers crossed it stays out and dries up the ground and grass a bit! The gardens are like a quagmire!!

Will take Loki out after her meds this morning for a nice long walk, or at least, she will take me

Brilliant capture of the butterfly, Alan, great photo Lovely photo and links Bob, any thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 10:13 AM

Good morning all I feel like we're having a mini heatwave here at 12ºC compared to the rest of you further north.

Shopping to do this morning and a basket of ironing to tackle at sometime.

Enjoyed the autumnal looking photos this morning ..... reminds me I have some leaves to sweep up too!

Enjoy your day and weekend ahead everyone!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 10:31 AM

Good morning fellow members a grey day here but the forecast rain failed to arrive so I will need to water the beans again.

I have done the shopping and have to do a few jobs before going to babysit the girls while Barnaby has his swimming lesson.

Enjoy your day everyone...
Dorcas
UK
Dorcas is female  Dorcas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 10:45 AM

Heavy rain here till 1/2 an hour ago, spoilt all our plans! never mind.
Cold and miserable day.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 11:22 AM

Good morning all, the usual sunny and cold start here.
Waiting for our Sainsbury's delivery, all heavy stuff today. Potatoes, big boxes of washing powder, fizzy water etc.,
Nowt to do today, though I could find plenty of dusty places if I tried but it's more important to work in the garden while the weather allows. And the greenhouse needs clearing and cleaning for the winter.
Have a great Friday everyone.
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2012, 12:30 PM

Went swimming at 6.00 this morning to find that the place was all in the dark and people waiting outside to go in, ten minutes later the lifeguard and other bloke on the reception turned up and let us all in. After all that I had a nice swim for an hour and ten minutes.

Bloomin' cold today.

I hope you're online order turned up Janela.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top