Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2012, 04:57 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

The church at Woodford, Northants taken from our boat on the river Nene. We're off up to Mansfield today to see our relatives. Maybe we'll have a pub lunch and I'll have a pint.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2012, 07:17 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mriXncI96lw

It is fine at the moment and I think all of Mother natures feathered friends are taking advantage of it as they are dashing about grabbing all of the food they can. It was a pleasant walk down the lane this morning just listening to all of Mother nature sounds and watching a couple of rabbits running around the field.

Plans for today are to sort out my study and tidy it up a bit, Lunch at home and then an afternoon of visitors.

This was a question in a quizz which we lost because I could not think of it's name, never fails me now.
Wray Castle

Have a great day everyone and do not forget

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAJ-LdhxG20
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2012, 08:46 AM

Good morning every one.
I make a very rare appearance here but I had to say what a lovely morning it is here.

I am taking my daughter out for the day to buy her, her 40th birthday present. We will be having lunch out, so it should be a pleasant day. Enjoy your day, what ever you may be doing.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2012, 09:07 AM

Good morning every one but especially the ladies.... reasons to be cheerful...... Gareth Malone is returning with his choir programme,not sure when..... but keep watching the TV.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2012, 09:10 AM

Just in case any one cares my other reasons to cheerful are. Richard Harris, Peter OToole, and Richard Burton ahhhhh.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2012, 09:18 AM

Good Morning All, Nice and Sunny here at the Moment, but Cold with it. Luchers Air Show is on Today but we'll have to miss it this Year.....The Weather's put us almost 3 Weeks behind with Harvrsting so Himself's still too busy.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2012, 09:33 AM

Good morning fellow members another beautiful morning which I shall be spending in the garden. I got loads of tidying up and cutting back done yesterday and hope to get a lot more done today.

Have a pleasant day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2012, 09:43 AM

Good morning all, bright and sunny here this morning and a perfect day for visiting Mansfield Alan....

We've just clipped the dogs and are enjoying coffee before taking them to the forest for an hour or two. Fish fingers for lunch and then I've got to paint the garage dry while the weather stays fine.

Enjoy your day folks, whatever you have planned...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2012, 09:58 AM

Good Morning Everyone

Sunny so far this morning! Hope it stays this way.

Photobucket is getting too much for me - won't let me upload piccies, or even edit them - bad marks to them!! They are changing things too much!

Lovely photos folks And links Bob Thanks for sharing

Take care and enjoy a good Saturday, whatever you do
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-09-2012, 10:55 AM

Good morning everybody. Its overcast here but quite warm and the wind has died down thank goodness. The sun is trying to appear so there's hope that it will be a good day

Am working all afternoon and have lots of driving to do, so must get on and do some housework before I go.

Great photos again, love the castle. I had problems as well with Photobucket this morning, it wouldn't let me upload a photo, so am getting very frustrated with it!!

Enjoy the rest of the day folks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top