Join for free
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 10:29 AM

Fun quiz

1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3 years. Which room is safest for him?
>
>
>
>
>
> - / -
>
>
>
>
>
> 2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him under water for over 5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together.
How can this be?
>
>
>
>
>
> - / -
>
>
>
>
>
> 3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when you throw it away ?
>
>
>
>
>
> - / -
>
>
>
>
>
> 4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
>
>
>
>
>
> - / -
>
>
>
>
>
> 5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing was wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. Try to do so without any coaching!
>
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 11:42 AM

Re: Fun quiz

1. The Lions cos if they haven't eaten for 3 years they are dead.

4. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow.

5. No letter e

Still thinking about 2 and 3
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 02:21 PM

OK no 2 is a photo I think. Can't get no 3 though yet
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 06:38 PM

The only one I could get was number 1, dying to know 2 & 3.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 06:53 PM

Wow Val I'm impressed, no.2 is the only one I thought might be shoot with a camera, then develop the picture and hang it to dry, but I was clueless about the others... I never even considered the lions might be dead after 3 years in number 1....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 06:58 PM

I think no.2 is developing a photo .....

No.3 is coal. Black when you buy it, red when you burn it and grey when it has turned to ash.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2012, 08:55 PM

Well, I guess it was too easy. What a lot of brainboxes you are.
1.. yes lions, after 3 years they would be dead.
2.. yes a photograph being developed
3.. yes, coal or charcoal.
4.. yes, yesterday, today and tomorrow.
5.. yes, no letter 'e'
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-09-2012, 04:37 PM

I didn't clue in about the lions being dead at all!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top