Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 05:22 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

Taken at one of our local country parks last Autumn. Off on a river cruise today ! Did I tell you that I'm hiring a longboat for the day on the river Nene. It's for my birthday and eight of us, family and friends, are having a party on the boat.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 07:34 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Many happy returns Alan, hope you have a great day with your family...

Sunny here this morning but no plans yet other than walking the dogs as usual and perhaps a picnic lunch in Clumber Park.

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 09:25 AM

Morning Alan, Barry and All

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY to you Alan and I hope you have a lovely cruise - and get some piccies, please

That's a beautiful photo, Alan. Lovely Autumn colours! Thanks for sharing.

I can't remember where I took that photo I posted! I think it was the same day I went to Skipness, Appin and Clachan! So it may have been one of those places!! Ach auld age never comes alone, eh?

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 09:39 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely day here.

Happy birthday Alan , enjoy your day out .
Lovely pictures everyone.

After three weeks of feeling ill and having difficulty breathing I am feeling a lot better
Hope to catch up on some jobs now before another plague descends on me

Mags I do hope your back is better.

Make the best of your day everyone, autumn is defiantly on its way.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 11:42 AM

After seeing Alan's photo of the hot air balloon yesterday, I thought you may like to have a closer look inside! This is taken from inside the basket looking up. You can certainly feel the heat of that flame if you are stood anywhere near the center of the basket!

Good morning everyone it appears we have the last of the summer sun today, it's downhill from now on!

I'm pleased to hear you are feeling a lot better now Meg, let's hope you remain like that throughout the coming months.

I'm also feeling a lot better than I did, still have to be careful how I bend or stretch but no longer feel or look like a doddery old lady when I'm shopping!

Happy Birthday Alan, hope you have a great time on your river cruise.

Enjoy your day folks!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 12:35 PM

Less of the dodery old lady please, we do not mention dodery and old in the same sentence!Glad you are feeling better M&M(see cant remember who I am talking too.)Oh yes its definately more than a hint of autumn although it was a beautiful sunny morning which lasted all of two hours.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 12:41 PM

Good day all, another hot one here and looks to be good (tho' not as hot) for another week
Happy birthday Alan, hope you have an enjoyable day
I'm am very pleased to hear you are feeling so much better Meg.
Lovely photos everyone. The balloon shot is quite dramatic, I could feel the heat from that flame
And Mags, I'm glad your back is better
Have a good day, whatever you get up to.
Jan
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 02:41 PM

Thank you Mags Annie and Janela I just wish I had more energy, everything I do these days seems to take so long..
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 03:23 PM

Good afternoon all, there's a big change in the weather today cloudy and grey but very warm, yes that's our lot of the summer for this year I'm afraid.
Happy birthday Alan, don't fall out of the boat.
Glad you are both feeling better Meg and Mags (M&M? "Get in the bowl")
Make the best of the rest of the day Folks..

The Cabin in the Woods, a little reminder of the coming lovely winter nights by the fireside with a large brandy in your fist and your dog at your feet.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2012, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Glad you are both feeling better Meg and Mags (M&M? "Get in the bowl")
We do sound like a couple of sweeties, don't we Jem?!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top