Join for free
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

08-09-2012, 04:07 PM

El Supremo ??

Or just a portent of things that are maybe to come, not so much the piper at the gates of dawn but possibly the steamer at the house of buck.

Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2012, 05:02 PM

Re: El Supremo ??

Good grief...it's my uncle Vivian !
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2012, 06:32 PM

I'm at a total loss on this one Hammer, and apart from fathoming that the picture is of Tony Blair strapped into some sort of jet pack, which I would love to light the blue touch paper to, I don't understand what the picture is supposed to represent. Care to elaborate?
Hammer
NW England.
Hammer is male 

08-09-2012, 09:31 PM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
I'm at a total loss on this one Hammer, and apart from fathoming that the picture is of Tony Blair strapped into some sort of jet pack, which I would love to light the blue touch paper to, I don't understand what the picture is supposed to represent. Care to elaborate?
Plantman, I am somewhat saddened that you found it necessary to radically change your original response to my post although I must confess your attempt at self-depreciating humour was a little lost on me.

The image ? I would have thought it self evident. However, it is a bit of fun, just a bit of utter nonsense of different layers and extremely amateur image manipulation. It is not a work of any merit whatsoever and was never meant to be.

I only posted it and others in a similar vein as I thought they would perhaps afford a little light relief from some of the heavier and often rancorous threads of late. Still, cannot please everyone I suppose.
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2012, 09:39 PM

I'm not into layers but appreciate the work involved, well done. I did use to dabble, once did a baby in a bubble. Now I'm into other hobbies so just do a bit of photography which doesn't need to be twitched much apart from resizing.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-09-2012, 11:34 PM

I think it's very clever George, I wish I do things like that!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top