Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 05:08 AM

Happy Thursday Everyone.

Where's my Breakfast? Our son is coming over from Germany today to be here for my birthday on Sunday. With a bit of luck he'll have something in a bottle for me !
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 09:00 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Everyone.

Dunure, Ayrshire

Good Morning Alan and Everyone Dull and windy start to the day so far!

Lovely photo, Alan, thanks for sharing. That is good that your son will be over for your birthday! Hope he does bring a bottle for you

Hope everyone will enjoy Thursday.

Take care and stay safe
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 09:30 AM

Morning All

Turning out to be another lovely day, there was a distinctive chill in the air first thing, but had a nice walk down the garden first thing before coming to work.

Have a lovely day in what ever you have planned.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 10:19 AM

Good morning all
Autumnal morning, sunny and cool. Hubby is getting the mower out for me as we speak, so guess what my first job is?
Two great piccies, so far...will pop in later to see what else you have posted, people.
Speak later maybe. Have an enjoyable day everyone.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 10:19 AM

Morning everybody. Quite dull here at the moment but dry. Long may it last!

Have a day in the office today trying to catch up with same old paperwork. Am definitely heading southeast for the weekend to visit my family so Sasha will have a shock tomorrow when she goes to the cattery, she's not been for 2 years and the one she usually goes to is fully booked. I have to say I'm not looking forward to the long drive.

Lovely photos Alan and Brandykins and how lovely that your son is visiting for your birthday Alan and I'm sure he'll bring you a bottle or two Here's one I took the other day when I went fell walking.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 10:22 AM

Lovely day here in London. We have a team lunch at work which will last all afternoon and we are going to a pub in Docklands by the river

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 10:53 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely autumn morning here.

I have already been out to do the weekly shop in Waitrose so can hopefully stay at home now and potter about.
There is lots to do in the garden so I will try and catch up a bit over the next few days.

Mags I hope you are coping ok with your back, it's rotten when you don't feel able to do your normal activities .
After three weeks of this latest chest infection I am just starting to feel a bit better. Hope this is not a foretaste of what is to come again this winter.

Enjoy your weekend away Marian , the weather forecast is great.
Lovely and interesting pictures everyone thank you .
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 12:58 PM

That's a lovely photo, Marpaul! Lucky you to go walking there! I think Loki would love it there!

Glad to hear your chest infection is clearing up for you Meg. You will be happy about that.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 01:20 PM

Good afternoon all, smashing day again here and I believe we still got a few more good ones to come. The wife is out taking Rocky for his walk and I'm just lazing about the place, I can't get out until she comes back as she's expecting a parcel. Nice to see you're feeling a bit better Meg.
Take care of yourselves Folks.
I posted a photo of the same lane I posted yesterday only this one was taken two years ago, it came up on the preview but when I went to add text it vanished, I'll try again later as I hear the key in the door, it's the wife and I'm off to the local, see ya later.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 02:39 PM

Have good game of dominoes with that pint Jimmy
Meg, glad you are a little better and fingers crossed for the winter Do you have a 'flu jab? What about asking your doctor about a pneumonia jab too? It might help
Lovely photo Marian.
Had banana sarnies for lunch, lovely
Off to do some clearing up around the greenhouse, and tidying of pots etc., while hubby is spray painting the shed.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top