Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2012, 04:51 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

Taken at Nene park near Peterborough. I managed to dutch hoe right through my veggie garden yesterday and not before time, it was beginning to look unkempt.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2012, 08:33 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Burns Monument, Alloway, Ayrshire

Good Morning Aland and Everyone Dull but dry so far. Hope it keeps dry as I'm going to visit my neighbour in hospital today. I had been watching her grandson Monday and Tuesday, before he went to school and after school finished at 3 pm, both days as his mum works in a nursery for the two days a week. I enjoyed it, he is a great 9 year old. He kept me going!!

Hope you all ejoy a good day today.

Hope you are getting a wee bit better, Meg.

Take care all and stay safe

Lovely photo Alan
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2012, 09:39 AM

Good morning Alan and Brandykins
Hope everyone is keeping well today. Weather looking good for a few days which is something I havent written alot this year laugh. Going out today as had to stay in all day awaiting deliveries yesterday. So freedom day. Have a good day all x
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2012, 09:54 AM

Morning everyone
Well can i report that the sun is shining the birds were singing first thing, and it may turn out to be a beautiful day. Of course i am at work today so wont get the benefit but makes you feel so much nicer when the sun is shining.
Enjoy your day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2012, 10:33 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely day here.

I am trying to catch up on some housework before I go baby sitting the three little ones so my DIL can visit a family member in hospital. There is also the matter of the 18lb of damsons I picked yesterday waiting to be prepared for the freezer so lots to do today .

Thank you Rosemary, I am feeling a bit better but very tired which makes doing things twice as hard.

Mags how is your back, I hope it is getting better.

Enjoy your day everyone
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2012, 11:05 AM

Sorry you are still not feeling good Meg and if you are tired I wouldn't have thought babysitting was a good idea as it won't be very restful.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2012, 12:42 PM

Good morning everyone a lovely sunny day here.

I've started to do a few odd jobs around the house today, nothing that requires bending though There's an improvement in my back and as long as don't make any sudden movements I can control the spasms ...... I feel like I'm in snail-pace mode!

This afternoon will be spent enjoying the sunshine in the garden.

Enjoy your day!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2012, 01:50 PM

Good afternoon all, another lovely day here. I hope the good weather has you all beaming with joy, it has me. I was out walking the dog this morning then had a pint and got home early, the wife could find no tasks for me so the rest of the day is all mine to do what I choose.
Nice to hear you are slightly improved Mags.
Make the best of the day Folks.

I found this old photo in a shoe box in the attic recently, it's the lane where I was born in 1945, in the room at the top left, I think this photo was taken in 1927, the woman with the two children was my great grandmother, the couple are her son and daughter in law, not sure what that makes them to me, I'm not good at this once removed second cousin great uncle stuff, as far as I know once removed you're gone forever.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-09-2012, 05:21 PM

Good evening all.
Another beauty of a day here Shopping at the garden centre first thing - for small bags of compost only
Found some terracotta pots half price..and a little pressie for daughter..and a few other odd and ends. But never mind, it is a lovely place to browse
Afternoon was spent in the garden, I tidied the borders while listening to three middle-aged ladies next door giggling like teenagers
Lovely piccies, especially yours Jimmy. I love old black and white ones.
Now about to make tea. Have a restful evening everyone
Glad you ladies are a little better Though you both should be resting not working.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-09-2012, 02:03 PM

Love that photo JM - I love old photos Great uncle perhaps he was

Great to have such memories!

Thanks for sharing

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top