Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 04:45 AM

Wishing You a Very Happy Tuesday.

Another view of Linton falls near Grassinton, Yorkshire Dales. What a beautiful day here yesterday..............summer has returned.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 07:14 AM

Re: Wishing You a Very Happy Tuesday.

Good morning Alan and all who visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vhFnTjia_I

Fine at the moment after overnight rain and there is a hint of an orange trying to come to join the day. Mother Natures creatures seem to be very hungry as they are after every bit of food put out but it does not stop them singing.

Plans setting of shortly to have, lunch with SIL in Blackburn and then see where it takes us.

Sorry Photobucket is not responding this morning.

I hope all our walking wounded are back to full health when we return.

Have a great day everyone and try to

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wG6C...eature=related
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 09:05 AM

Burns Country, Alloway, Ayrshire

Good Morning Alan, Bob and All After a dull and dreich start the sun is out and hope it stays out!

Oh Bob - I've had awful problems as well with Photobucket this morning! I kept restarting my pc and finally got it. Then when I editted a photo, it wouldn't save - just a blank box with a "x" on it! Finally got it but not sure if it will show the pic!!

That's a brilliant photo, Alan. I can nearly "feel" that water!!

Thanks for the links, Bob, good ones!!

Hope everyone will enjoya good day today.

Hope Meg you are feeling a lot better by now.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 09:37 AM

Good morning fellow members a bit dull here I am hoping it brightens up later.
If it does I may go to the fruit farm to see if the damsons are ready. I have baby sitting later this afternoon.

Thank you Rosemary, still not feeling great. The Dr said 3 weeks before I start to feel better from the bronchitis .

Have a pleasant day everyone .
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 09:40 AM

Morning everyone
It was a beautiful morning first thing and now it is dull and overcast.
Hope it cheers up a bit
Enjoy your day
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 09:56 AM

Good morning all, Oh what a beautiful morning oh what a beautiful day, yes we had a bad summer but then God always gives us a few good days in September, never fails every year. I'll be doing absolutely nothing today, except relaxing outdoors and a trip to the local at lunchtime.
I thought Photobucket had kicked the bucket the last few days, it was working on and off, but it seems to be OK today, on my end of it anyway.
Ya all have a nice day now folks.

Running water again, where would we be without it.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 10:43 AM

Lovely photo, JF!! I love photos of running water, waterfalls etc.

Thanks for sharing
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 10:48 AM

Good morning everybody and what a lovely one it is too Just back from walking bonnie on the marsh and she enjoyed dropping the ball and making me hunt for it

Am making plans for my trip to Clacton to visit my poorly brother and mum and other family members, looks like its definitely going to happen this weekend, so trying not to think about the long drive Sasha's booked into a cattery, not the usual one though so hope she'll be ok.

As its a nice day I am going to walk up a fairly easy fell not too far from here. Its been a very long time since I've walked uphill like that so could be a shock to the system
Sorry to hear you are not feeling much better Meg and hope you get your damsons. My damson tree has no fruit this year, no plumbs either Mind you its done me a favour in a way as don't have to keep picking them up or trying to give them away

Great photos Alan, Brandykins and Jem, great water theme! So here's another of mine from Ireland. I was lucky as no problems with Photobucket.

clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 11:03 AM

Beautiful photos all. Here the weather is.........well as usual, hot and sunny, it is cooling down just a little at night now though and after the tremendous heat of late we all think it's freezing

We have just dropped both pooches off for haircuts and will be collecting them again in a couple of hours. ChoCho was decidedly miserable when she got inside the grooming shop, I guess she thought she was paying another visit to the vet. Ana, the lovely girl who deals with them is well aware of ChoCho's recent problem and will treat her with great care, as she always does.

We passed the pomegranite grove on the way home and despite the lack of rain here it seems to be one of the best crops ever, the bushes are loaded with pomegranites. We couldn't stop to take a photo but hopefully will be able to do so some time this week.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2012, 12:52 PM

Good afternoon folks early morning mist has cleared and we have a lovely sunny day again.

I'm up on my feet again and beginning to hobble around but still need to take the painkillers. Bob, I'm going to start the 'stand chair' exercises today, I did benefit from them the last time ..... once again, thanks for the tip.

Great photos again, I love seeing different parts of the country.

Enjoy you day everyone!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top