Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 06:16 AM

Happy Monday Everyone.

A wintry scene. Harvested another load of plums yesterday. I'm getting towards the tail end of them now.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 07:13 AM

Re: Happy Monday Everyone.

Good morning Alan and everyone else.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jLGa4X5H2c

It is fine at the moment but the sky looks a bit doggy although the forcast is for fair weather. Mother natures creatures are singing their heads off with a backing group of cows.

I spent most of yesterday sorting out the computer. The Mother board proved to be going faulty so a new one was bought fitted, the hard drive was re-formatted as there were signs of some nasty files lurking, then I loaded all the programs again which took ages, did a Virus scan on external drive which took nearly five hours. Over 2000 photo's and 1000 files were transfered to external drives prior to the re-formating.
Plans for today are to plan our holiday jaunt around the UK, lunch at home followed by an afternoon of visitors.
We are planning to spend a few days away starting at our sons then moving farther south to wherever the car goes, across the south coast then up the east coast to wherever. Eileen is staying with our nieghbour whilst we are away.

St Davids Cathedral Pembrokeshire

Mags, Meg I sure hope that you are both feeling better. Mags have you tried the stand chair cure?

Have a great day everyone and are you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2TQk...eature=related
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 07:53 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely morning here. I have baby Hannah today and we will spend as much time as we can in the garden.

Thank you AB, I am feeling better than I did. Mags I hope your back is better.

Lovely pictures AB we often stay in a cottage not far from St Davids, it is a lovely part of the world.

Off to play with the bricks now have a pleasant day everyone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 08:14 AM

Crinnan Canal

Good Morning Folks Not nice so far up here - dull and dreich! Still, it may turn out like yesterday, lovely and sunny - hopefully

Lovely photos Alan and Bob - enjoyed those links Bob, thanks for sharing

Take care
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 09:03 AM

Morning everyone. Off to Cambridge for a few days and the weather is set fair, how good does it get?

Enjoy your week and stay well folks..

Barry
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 10:11 AM

Good morning everybody. Looks like it might be a nice day up here, well it started off nice but there are dark clouds looming.

I've got a quiet two weeks coming up now so intend to make the most of it as the last two weeks of the month are going to be pretty intense!! I am thinking I may even go south to visit family this weekend as have a very poorly brother and it will be good to see everybody again. And it would mean that I will actually be able to bring Tessa's ashes home

AB I'm impressed at all the work you did to get your computer working, you must be a whizz kid B:-Barry hope you have a good time in Cambridge and AB have a great time on your travels too. Glad you're feeling a lot better Meg and hope Mags back is ok.

Great photos again, here's one I took the other day.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 10:18 AM

Good morning all.
Lovely day today..bright and sunny. Working on the shed this morning Will it ever get finished? Kind offers of help from the family, but hubby is so independant! He'll work too hard on it and end up taking two days off to rest
Those who are off on jaunts, have a great time
Those who are a bit poorly, get better soon x
Lovely photos people
Have a peaceful day everyone.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 01:17 PM

Happy Monday all. Yes the sun is shinning here too. Makes you feel good to put the washing out and not having to run out 10 minutes later to bring it back in lol. Have a great day and enjoy yourselves whatever you are doing
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 02:33 PM

That's a beautiful photo, MP. Those trees really are so green!

Thanks for sharing
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2012, 02:58 PM

Good afternoon all, I love the pictures folks. It's beautiful today that's the easy and best way to describe it. I'm making the best of the sun just lazing about.
My best wishes to those who are not the best today.
Alan I didn't know plums had tails (only messin').
"Will it ever get finished?" Sheds are never finished Janela, they are an ongoing thing, one makes improvements and additions as one sees fit, any "shedy" worth his salt will tell you that the true enjoyment is moulding and shaping your shed to fit your needs, devising clever ways of using limited space and much more, a true shedy's wife like my own would say "How's the shed coming along dear, anything new my love".

The wife called me out at about 10pm last night, she was yapping to a neighbour at the garden gate, she said the moon was very large and so it was, pity it wasn't on blue moon night as the sky was very clear.
Enjoy the afternoon Folks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top