Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 05:44 AM

Have a Great Saturday Folk.

The guest house where we stayed at Threshfield (adjacent to Grassington) in the yorkshire Dales. It was a lovely place and, if any of you are interested, just google Bridge End Farm, Grassington. I stripped one of my apple trees yesterday morning and got 2 bucketfuls of Worcester Permain, a lovely eating apple.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 06:11 AM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Nice photo Alan, typical of the dales where I live.
Your picture reminds me of the
Last of the Summer Wine country, Holmfirth, but the truth of it was it wasn't all shot there, quite often on location.
Dear old Compo, Cleggy and Foggy Dewhurst, what a great team they were.
How many characters can you remember, then look at this link, and see how many you have missed.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ine_characters
I watch them over and over again, it was such an entertaining programme.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 07:28 AM

Good morning Alan, Arthur and all who visit.

It is a fine day outside but a bad one inside,my main computer refuses to start even in safe mode, still mother natures creatures seem happy with the weather as they are singing their hearts out.

Plans for today, you guessed it, computer repair job, the main computer is the one where I do all of my music and photo editing which needs all the storage space of 3 Tb.

Have a great day everyone and smile even if you are feeling down, it does help.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 08:25 AM

Sunset at Oban

Good Morning Everyone Wet and windy this morning and think it is here to stay!! Yesterday was a wash out as well. Can hardly believe it is 1 September already!

Lovely photo Alan, lovely setting.

Missing your photo and links, Bob!!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and keep safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 09:34 AM

Morning everyone, overcast but mild and dry here at the moment, and we are just back from walking the dogs, enjoying our coffee and passing a couple of minutes reading all of your posts..

We are off to Cambridge on Monday for a few days so I'm going to collect our caravan shortly from storage and start to prepare it for our trip. Lunch will be mushroom omelette and chips and then hopefully I'll find time for an hour with a book this afternoon...

Lovely pictures everyone, great to see your snaps as ever...

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 10:03 AM

Good morning fellow members and a lovely one too

I have visitors arriving at any moment so should be in for a busy day though we are eating out.

Enjoy your day everyone
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 11:00 AM

Good morning Well so far its dry which is a relief after all the rain yesterday afternoon and evening. So now its official, the wettest summer for 100 years. I'm not impressed

Just back from walking Bonnie and a couple of visiting labs who are here for the weekend whilst their owners get married at Gretna Green

Have work this afternoon in the Lakes so will take the 2 labs unless its chucking it down, as they'll enjoy it. Just trying to decide where to go that's sheep free!!

Sorry to hear about your computer AB and hopefully you'll soon have it up and runnng. Hope you are starting to feel better now Meg and hope your back is ok Mags! Hope everybody else is ok too

Great photos again, I really enjoy looking at them even if I don't always post, I still look at them I decided to visit the archives for my photo as I could do with some blue sky, turquoise sea and white soft sand This is from my holiday in Ireland in 2006 with Tess & Bonnie!

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 11:23 AM

Good morning all
Visitors today, hubby's brithday and they'll all arrive in about an hour from now. Should be a fun day, I've bought him a cake with a monkey's face on it - the kiddies will love it
Hope you all have a good day.
Lovely piccies again. One for walking, one for sailing and one for paddling
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 11:41 AM

That's a beautiful photo, Marpaul! You must look out many more

Take care.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 11:47 AM

Ah thanks Brandykins Love your sunset as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top