Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 05:06 AM

Happy Thursday Folk.

Fishing boats at Scarborough. Shopping day today so that means a pub lunch first- with, maybe, a pint of real ale !
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 07:24 AM

Re: Happy Thursday Folk.

Good Morning Alan and all others who venture to this playground

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYeReAqfaRQ

The rain has ceased for the moment which is a good thing as the river is getting close to the top of it's banks, Mother Natures creatures are taking advantage and are feeding as though there is no tomorrow.

Plans for today are to finish my Desktop, that is if it appears today, because the top I ordered from the joiners did not arrive yesterday. You can never rely on people keeping to their delivery plans these days, must be something to do with idleness that there is in this country. Lunch will be at home and the afternoon will develop into something I assume.

That picture takes me back Alan, the times we spent in Scarborough when we did not have much money but made some great memories.

Have a great day everyone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C__aiVIAmjg
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 09:01 AM

Good Morning Guys and all who Follow. It's a lovely Sunny Day Here. We had a touch of Frost through the Night, Sheeezzzee. Will have to keep an eye on things a bit more closely.
Enjoy your Day People.

Heading back from Ben Lawers last Thursday....the easy bit after the long climb. lol.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 09:11 AM

A very good morning to all and sundry, waifs and strays...

Just finished hoovering through the house, as Mrs PM has taken over culinary duties for today making her famous bacon and roast pepper quiche for today's lunch with friends...and rhubarb crumble to follow....yum yum...

Going to the forest with the dogs shortly, trying to dodge in between the showers, and then maybe chop some wood before our guests arrive.

Smashing pictures everyone, keep 'em coming..

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 09:43 AM

Good morning all. lovely day so far here, sunny and cloudless after all the heavy showers yesterday. Nothing much to say today, the new dog is settling in very quickly and we all love him, he's as popular as Brad Pitt with the women.
Love the pics, Roxy that's a lovely picture, you look great, all that exercise is doing you a power of good, must ask my missus to do a bit of climbing, but as John Wayne says "That'll be the day."
Enjoy the day folks.

Roll out the barrel, Jameson's museum in Dublin.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 09:56 AM

I love Scarborough, we used to spend a lot of our holidays there.
Well today started off fairly pleasant but it looks like rain now hope it holds off as it is surposed to be a nicer day.
Enjoy your day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 09:58 AM

Dunure, Ayrshire

Good Morning All Dry so far this morning. Turned out lovely yesterday so took Loki a nice long walk instead of going to the hospital to visit my neighbour. Will go in the afternoon today instead!

Lovely photos everyone. Aw JF I used to drown the shamrock in a Jameson's whiskey when I went to Dublin for St Patrick's Day! Then another one in a glass of Scotch whisky!! Those were the days

Hope everyone will enjoy a lovely day today.

Take care
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 10:07 AM

Good morning fellow members the weather doesn't know what to do this morning and I have already been in and out twice with the washing as heavy showers descended.

Not a lot planned for today, I feel too tired to do much at the moment so will potter

Enjoy your day everyone..
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 10:16 AM

Mornin' to you all. What a lot of lovely photos, I also love Scarborough, I loved Robin Hoods Bay. Lovely photo of you Roxy, it's nice to put a face to a name.

It rained here upto 9.00am and now the sun is out. My kind naighbour has just taken Asti out for her usual hour walk with her dog and she's just come back so Asti is now asleep on the settee. I'm off swimming later on.

I'm glad your dog is settling in Jemflux.

Have a nice day all of you.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 10:25 AM

Good morning all. Another cool day and I dont mean cool like me lol.
Cant believe its going to be about 6 degrees tonight. On Monday I
was in 30 degrees and that was the night time temperature laugh.
Enjoy your pint Alan. Soon as I saw that photo of Scarbro' I could smell
the salty sea air. Hope everyone is well and have a great Thursdays.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top