Join for free
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 12:26 AM

I've Done Summat Daft

Sulk!

My daft right hand involuntarily swiped up to the top right of my keyboard and I clicked something. This made my monitor go to total full screen, which means I can't see the tool bar at the top, nor the systems tray at the bottom.

However, if I put the very tip of my cursor to the top, my tool bar drops down, so it's not a major incident, but how do I get my screen to normal again please? Is it one of the F keys I have to press?

Am always doing summat daft!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 12:44 AM

Re: I've Done Summat Daft

ha ha I knew when I saw the title it was you I've done this a few times and can't remember how to get it back, think I just pressed lots of buttons til it comes back, yes it could be one of the F ones, just try them
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 12:48 AM

How well you know me, Marian! No, I'm pressing nowt until somebody can assist, otherwise I'll do summat else even dafter!
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-08-2012, 01:30 AM

F11 Goes From Full Screen to normal (and back)
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

30-08-2012, 01:34 AM

Ah, then that's what I must have done. Thanks Ron, I'll try that.

Erm ..... lemme see.

Yep, I've done it. Many thanks for that. I'll remember next time.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top