Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 05:58 AM

It's Wonderful Wednesday.

Taken at Linton falls, near Grassington, Yorkshire Dales. More harvesting and getting things into the freezer today, weather permitting.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 07:12 AM

Re: It's Wonderful Wednesday.

Good Morning All, lovely Pic Alan. Good luck with your Harvrsting, Himself had a good day with his yesterday....meaning the Tractor didn't get stuck in the Mud, but it's rained all Night here and it's still raining, he's not a Happy Bunny.
Sun Set over the Shiants, the Outer Hebrides.

Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 07:26 AM

Wonderful picture Roxy. It would be nice enlarged and framed and hanging up on the wall.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 07:52 AM

Good morning Alan Roxy and all other lost souls who visit here.

Start you day with a smile, if this fails to make you check your pulse.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hI1nPd7hezM

Rain!!! you aint seen nothing until you see what we have. The water is coming back up out of the manhole covers, it is running like a river at side of the kerbs and the natural spring . well down the lane is overflowing Mother Natures creatures are all feeding as fast as they can by grabbing food and dashing back under the hedgerow, even the cows seem to be eating the grass in quick time as they lie against the hedge sheltering from the incessant rain.

Plans for today are to finish building my new Computer desk top and get all the equipment fitted and working. Lunch at home(no time to venture out) then the afternoon will be busy busy busy until the job is complete.

On its way to Robin Rigg.

Great pictures especially the sunset one, like Alan says it would make a nice picture to hang on the wall.

Have a great day everyone are you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDSep...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 07:54 AM

Good morning all on another potentially wet day in Sherwood.

Visiting my Mum this morning to take her birthday present and then over to Chesterfield to take my FIL some groceries as his usual carer is on holiday..

Great sunset Roxy, you should enter it in this month's photo competition..

Another good photo from you Alan, we were at that waterfall just three weeks ago when we were up that way..

Have an enjoyable day folks..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 09:02 AM

Good morning fellow members I am afraid there is not much wonderful about the Worcestershire weather this morning, tippling with rain and dark enough to need the lights on in the house.
One bright spot, my son is coming for lunch .

It is day two of antibiotics and the new inhaler so I am expecting to feel better later today.

A morning of cleaning in store, the weather is looking better for the weekend so if I can get some jobs out of the way it will free the time at the weekend for some gardening.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 09:24 AM

Good morning all, we had torrential rain through the night but it's moving east now and starting to look better here, anyone to the east of me is welcome to it.. Harvest time is (I believe) a worrying time weather wise and I wish all the harvesters the best of luck this year. The wife and daughter have left for the dogs home to pick up the dog she had her eye on so I hope it's not gone.
Great photo's again folks.
Hope your Mam has a nice birthday Barry.
Make the best of the day folks.

'Rush hour" in Dublin, taken in 1950, 5 cars, a lorry, 2 buses, and 4 bikes, oh happy days. The ladies knew how to keep their figure in those days.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 10:10 AM

Good Morning All Wet morning so far, rained heavy all night, after such a nice day yesterday.

Lovely photos, Alan, Roxy, Bob and JF.

Loved the links, Bob. Thanks for sharing.

Enjoy your day everyone.

Take care and stay safe
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 10:32 AM

No rain here its another bright morning but they are forecasting some by lunchtime which should clear away in time for the opening ceremony at the stadium this evening. Lovely photo Roxy quite stunning.

I hope you feel better soon Meg.

Enjoy your day all.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-08-2012, 11:03 AM

Oh what a rain soaked day we are having today.

Everyone has come into work with soggy feet and the bottoms of their trousers soaking wet.

Oh where is the sunshine?
Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top