Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 05:00 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk

Teazels, taken on one of our walks. Picked loads of plums and runner beans yesterday. Will spend this morning preparing them and getting them into the freezer.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 07:11 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk

Good Morning Alan and all visitors to OFFers.

Appropriate for our weather

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gczzJSaQYBMIt

Well it has stopped raining at last and the cows seem to be happy about it as are Mother natures winged creatures, they are singing the heads off in between eating mouthfuls of food.

Plans for today are to Visit a friend this morning who needs help to install a new Extractor fan in the Kitchen, lunch at some local establishment on our friend followed by a afternoon of music at a local school hall given by the pupils. The night I imagine will be spent in the dark with a load of Paracetamols, only joking folks.

Daisy's at Mawbray

Have a great day but do'nt forget who needs your feelings told to them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nitiM...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 07:49 AM

A very good morning to all on this bright and sunny start in the Midlands..

Had a lovely day at my sister's yesterday and managed to brave the elements and have a BBQ, with the aid of a couple of gazebos and lashings of white wine...hic...

No plans for today other than a walk with the dogs and pottering around doing odd jobs.

Enjoy your day folks....

Barry
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 09:46 AM

Good Morning All, Thank Goodness the Suns out this Morning, the Grounds Sodden....Will be Squelching my way through the Woods today. Bet Dageus comes home in a right old Mess.
The Summit of Ben Lawers.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 09:51 AM

Good morning fellow members a lovely bright morning but very wet everywhere.

I have just got back from the Doctors with meds so hoping to feel better soon. A good nights sleep laying down would be nice too.

May get some jobs done in the garden if it stays fine.

Enjoy your day everyone

Lovely pictures thank you
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 10:11 AM

Good morning everyone, sunny here but still cool. Had a lot of rain overnight, so too squelchy to do any work on the shed I'm wondering if we will get this shed finished any time soon Hubby is quite optimistic
Got a turkey breast defrosting for lunch, and need to pick some beans. But no other plans for the day.
Great piccies guys and loved the links Bob.
Glad you got to the doctors Meg..take it easy today, let the pills have a chance to work..daytime tv ain't that bad
Have a good day all.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 10:19 AM

Evening at Balmaha, Loch Lomond

Good Morning Everyone Sun peeping thru and windy! Much cooler as well, thankfully!

Lovely photos Alan, Bob and Roxy. Love the links Bob, many thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy today.

Take care
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 10:20 AM

Good morning all, it's nice and sunny here today, hope it stays like this. I'll be catching up on my work today, lots of bits and pieces to sort out and put right. I enjoy all the photos everyday, great selection. Meg I hope the medicine does the job for you.
Take care of yourselves Folks.

Store Street, Central Dublin. I'd guess this photo was taken in the late 1950's, there were still a few of those horse drawn carriages at that time. I wonder is that Lady getting in or getting out.?
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 10:25 AM

Lovely photo, JF. Love the Aer Lingus bus - was on it a few times going to the airport to come home and when we arrived!! Memories!! Many thanks for sharing.

Oh Meg I do hope the meds work for you. Hope too you get a good rest - stay warm. Healing thoughts going to you. xxxx
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-08-2012, 11:41 AM

Getting on I think as the carriage is still upright on the pavement!Glad you got the required meds, take things easy,its no use trying to rush these things Meg.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top