Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 06:05 AM

Happy Bank Holiday Folk.

The river Great Ouse at Ely in Cambridgeshire. I tried out my new DSLR camera yesterday and every photo was out of focus............ I think I'll have to read the instructions !!!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 07:21 AM

Re: Happy Bank Holiday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who visit OFFers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CXFX...eature=related

It,s Rain again with windy condition and dark skies, a typical winters morning and yet Mother natures creatures are singing their welcoming songs for all to hear. A lone Owl is hooting in the woods with the Rooks answering it.

Plans for today, morning relaxing with a book, Lunch at home, Mixed Grill then the afternoon will be spent with friends.

Great picture Alan but those houses could be in danger of floods.

The Lion and the Lamb (Helm Crag) from Dunmail rise.

Have a great day everyone and get up and join in with anyone who is near.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smTbMMn1V0o
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 08:04 AM

Good Morning, Not very nice here today. Dark and overcast....think we're in for a Soaking.
Enjoy your Bank Holiday People....don't get stuck in any Traffic Jams lol.

Allt a' Chobhair from Beinn Ghlas.

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 08:39 AM

Finlaystone Country Park, Renfrewshire.

Good Morning Everyone Not nice weather up here, again! Dull and dreich start to the day. Rained all of last night and during the night. Down to a drizzle at the moment.

Lovely photos Alan, Bob and Roxy. Love those links, Bob, many thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today, whatever the weather and whatever you do.

Stay safe and take care
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 09:01 AM

Good morning to all on this beautiful sunny bank holiday Monday...(alright, I'm only joking..)

Mrs PM is feeling much better today thank you, and we are off to my sister's for lunch to celebrate our Mum's birthday on Wednesday. We were hoping for a barbecue but looks like the weather will determine that...

Hope everyone is fit and well, enjoy your day..

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 09:20 AM

Good morning fellow members it is a grey day here with rain due to arrive shortly.

I am still feeling poorly but relieved there is only one more day to get through before the doctors surgery opens . They have been closed since Friday.

So not much happening here today, I may just snuggle under a blanket with Chloe and watch some of the stuff stored on the TV box .

Enjoy your day everyone .
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 11:10 AM

Good morning all it's typical wild and wet English bank holiday weather here, not a soul in sight either! There will be no chance of me venturing outdoors today

Have a pleasant day everyone!
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 11:25 AM

Lovely photo Rosemary.It's just started raining here; at least I got my front lawn mowed this morning.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 04:27 PM

Thank you Alan Still heavy rain here and I got soaked going to visit my neighbour in hospital earlier - still wet thru'! Oh Alan you wouldn't be able to mow gardens up here at the moment, the ground is all like a quagmyre, sinking into it if walked on!

Aw Meg, I am sorry that you are still feeling poorly. It does take a while to get rid of chest infections. I would take your own advice and snuggle under that blanket. Plenty hot drinks as well.

Hugs and take care
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-08-2012, 06:32 PM

Good evening all.
Sun and drizzle today but quite warm really.
Partook of a lovely breakfast out this morning.
Gave the lawn a quick cut before lunch and put weedkiller down in all those awkward places that you can't reach.
Hope you all had a good day

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top