Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 02:41 PM

Shampoo -v- Washing up Liquid

WARNING TO US ALL – YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

Shampoo Warning

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner! I use shampoo in the shower. when I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, "FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY"

No wonder I have been gaining weight! Well, I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with dishwashing liquid instead because its label reads

"DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

PROBLEM SOLVED

If I don't answer, I'll be in the shower!

Yeah right !!!!
Kath 131
Preston, Lancashire
Kath 131 is female  Kath 131 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 03:45 PM

Re: Shampoo -v- Washing up Liquid

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
WARNING TO US ALL – YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

Shampoo Warning

I don't know WHY I didn't figure this out sooner! I use shampoo in the shower. when I wash my hair, the shampoo runs down my whole body, and printed very clearly on the shampoo label is this warning, "FOR EXTRA VOLUME AND BODY"

No wonder I have been gaining weight! Well, I got rid of that shampoo and I am going to start showering with dishwashing liquid instead because its label reads

"DISSOLVES FAT THAT IS OTHERWISE DIFFICULT TO REMOVE."

PROBLEM SOLVED

If I don't answer, I'll be in the shower!

Yeah right !!!!

What are you like Geoff!! If only.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top