Join for free
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 08:21 AM

Terms of endearment.

I suppose most of us have pet names for our loved ones.
One of our children we called "Bubbles" because of her personality.
Another is called "Bendy" because of her gymnastic tendencies. She was alway in one contortion or another.
Another family member is called "Pixie" because she was tiny. She still carries the name, even though she long since outgrew it.
Does any one else have pet names for family members?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 09:00 AM

Re: Terms of endearment.

I call my Duncan The Laird. Came about one day when he was laying down the law to me over something, I went Aye Ma Laird, Sure ma Laird, Right away ma Laird. you should have seen his face, and it stuck lol. Now he's The Laird. He calles me Titch because he's 6ft 2in and I'm 5ft 3in. He towers over me.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2012, 01:54 PM

Re: Terms of endearment.

I don't really have any pet names for family members ,
..my husband called me dormouse and sometimes Doodle because he said my hair was like that of the little dog on the Magic Roundabout .

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top