Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 07:21 AM

Relaxing Thursday

Good morning everyone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kP8jPa1wCg

The rain is here with a strngish breeze but Mother Natures creatures are not concerned as they feed themselves vigoressly. The Farnyard has a deadly hush about it this morning, even the young cows are quiet so one wonders what weather is coming, possibly a lot of colder wet stuff.

Plans for today are to relax and recharge our batteries from yesterday as the party elongated into a night bash as well with lots of people coming and going, only the older lot tended to last the full distance, the young have no stamina. Lunch is at home followed by an afternoon of more relaxation.

Sorry No pics as Photobucket is doing maintenance.

Have a great day and your never

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3mfP...eature=related
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 08:40 AM

Re: Relaxing Thursday

Good morning all, a dull start to the day but who knows it might turn out nice later. I had a great nights sleep last night, must have been from all the work I did yesterday. I find that lately I seem to be waking up earlier and it makes the day very long if you have nothing to do, which in turn always brings out the mischievous part of me, must be an age thing.
Nothing like a good hooley to cheer the spirit AB, and you're right, it's the old dog for the hard road.
The photobucket service says I don't have permission to access, what did I do to deserve that?.
Enjoy your day folks.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 09:03 AM

Morning everyone, dull and overcast here and heavy showers forecast for later.

Today's schedule includes catching up on garden jobs this morning, cooking a chicken korma for lunch and then visiting friends for coffee and cake this afternoon.

Have a great day yourselves..

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 09:09 AM

Gallery of Modern Art, Glasgow.

Good Morning Bob, JF, and All Dull and dreich start so far.

Hope, Meg, you are feeling a bit better this morning.

Photobucket can be a pain! Missing those photos, boys

Love the links, Bob, many thanks for sharing.

Have a good day everyone.

Take care.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 09:15 AM

Morning everyone
Well it is a very still dull day here today so far, but we are forecast for nice weather.
Yeah Lets hope
enjoy your day everyone
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 10:05 AM

Morning all another nice sunny day here but the rain is on it way tonight apparently. Have a good day everyone.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 10:39 AM

Morning everybody. Well its been an horrendous morning so far with lots and lots of very heavy showers, can't get to my car unless I have me wellies on!! Bonnie's not had her walk yet either and I've just had to make her go in the garden for a wee in between showers as she wouldn't go out!

Am trying to stay focussed following on from my business review meeting the other day and try very hard to catch up! Have to go into the Lakes this afternoon to take a dog home so hope weather has improved by then!

Nice photo Brandykins and its a shame some of you have been unable to get into Photobucket for the daily photo, I couldn't get in yesterday, but today is fine and here's one I took after my meeting the other day.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 11:05 AM

Good morning fellow members a rather dull day here.
I went out early to do the shopping before the bank holiday rush.

Later I am going to the farm shop to collect some meat to make a load of meals for the freezer including some for Hannah. I make all her meals from scratch and she eats every bit

Thank you Rosemary for your concern, I think getting rid of this infection will take some time.

Enjoy your day everyone
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 11:31 AM

Good morning, lovely and sunny here and not too warm.
Thanks for the links Bob, had me singing (you don't want to hear me singing though)
Been to pharmacy for our medication...why do I always have to ask for the 'fridge items'? the sticker is
plain enough to see...a giant blue snowflake...oh well, moan over .
Quiet day for us, just a bit of work in the garden - I don't feel like doing housework.
Glad you enjoyed the party Bob and you can't beat a good nights sleep Jimmy.
Off to make coffee and change into my old garden trousers, have a good day all.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-08-2012, 02:40 PM

Afternoon All, It's Sunny and Windy here so I've been busy stripping the Beds and getting the Covers ect all washed and dried. Time to take not so wee Dageus out to the Woods now. Enjoy the rest of your Day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top