Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 02:26 PM

For Doggie people...

If you could not have the breed/s you have now what would you have???

For me has to be a Bull Mastiff. always love the breed....
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 02:33 PM

Re: For Doggie people...

Id have a Borzoi
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 03:28 PM

English Pointer

The thing is there are sooooooooooooo many breeds I'd like, but at the same time I decided that my next dog would be a rescue, because there are so many of them that need homes
Alicat
West Berkshire
Alicat is female  Alicat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 06:35 PM

Labrador. I've always been a Labrador person but I'm not fit enough now to give a Lab the exercise it would need, I can just about manage with a mini Schnauzer. I have had 3 Lab x dogs in the past and they were beautiful dogs.
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 08:08 PM

There are lots of breeds that I admire, if I had to choose another breed, bearing in mind I am not getting any younger I would like a Chinese Crested, not powder puff though too much grooming! Another breed I like are Papillons.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 09:10 PM

Without a shadow of doubt if we didn't have Newfies now (My wifes choice) I would definately have Labradors, we had one a long time ago and she was such a lovely well behaved and loyal dog.
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 09:56 PM

I love so many of the larger dogs but since I need one somewhat smaller if I didn'g get another yorkie, I would like a Japanese Chin, Papillon or Shih Tzu.

If I could handle a larger dog it would be a Lab with alot of research on a good breeder or a Clumber Spaniel. I do like the CKCS as well and they are considered toy breed.

There are so many I like but few that will work for me since I need one that is not vocal. Of course they all bark but I should have said, not hyper.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 09:58 PM

Think if I was ever to get a small dog, it would have to be a Papillon , do like them very much....
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 10:00 PM

Always had Labradors-love them to bits-my other choice would be Pugs-little dogs full of character and with big attitudes
buzzie
USA
buzzie is female  buzzie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-10-2009, 10:08 PM

Originally Posted by Moli ->
Think if I was ever to get a small dog, it would have to be a Papillon , do like them very much....
Merz, nothing like a good lab to run or walk with every day.

Moli, you would love this papillon breeder in Sweden.
http://www.caratoots.com/kennel_villacaratoots.html

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top