Join for free
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2012, 07:17 AM

MacArthur Tuesday

Good morning everyone

I found this and thought it was brilliant, hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19241028

It was lovely walking along the Bridle path this morning in some reasonable heat instead of energy sapping heat of France. Mother natures creatures all singing their heads off, the farmyard animals joining in at the corus, even the tractor was coughing and spluttering in harmony with them.

Plans for today are to relax and do nothing except pay attention to Eileen, I really think she has missed us because she wont leave my side.

Have a great day everyone and in the words of Eric Idle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JELxaCA659E
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2012, 07:40 AM

Re: MacArthur Tuesday

Very good morning to you all, and to you Bob, welcome back to the fold, the Team GB/Queen video was great fun and it's great to see Eileen looking so well...

I'm acting as bag man for Mrs PM this morning as she heads into town for some retail therapy...better eat my spinach before we go methinks... Salmon and roast veg for lunch and then I'm cutting grass this afternoon, before collapsing into a chair with my book for a couple of hours afterwards (I hope)..

Have an enjoyable day folks...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2012, 08:14 AM

Good morning fellow members it's 'a dull morning, I am hoping it clears up a bit later .

Nice to see you back AB . Eileens looking well .

I am off to entertain baby Hannah with a pile of bricks.
Enjoy your day everyone
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2012, 09:51 AM

Good Morning Everyone Dull and dreich so far

Oh Eileen is absolutely gorgeous. I love cats so much! Eileen reminds me of my Sooty, she was black sable long coated cat and big blue eyes! Lovely cat Bob - big hugs to her please

Good to see you back and love the links, especially the first one.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2012, 10:16 AM

Good morning all, it's shaping up to be another nice day today. Welcome home AB hope you had a nice break. Herself and me had a good day at the seaside yesterday, only one thing spoiled it though, have you seen the price of a bucket and spade lately?. It was the same beach where I asked her to marry me and she got all sentimental and mushy but I quickly snapped her out of it by showing her the electric bill.
Take good care Folks.

Here's a nice Village, don't know the name of it.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2012, 12:41 PM

Hello a bright start to the day here but I think rain is forecast for later.

Good to see you back from your break, Bob and it's lovely to see 'Eileen' again. She looks so relaxed now she has settled in your home.

Enjoy your day everyone!
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2012, 03:24 PM

Good afternoon everyone.
A lot cooler here but still bright and warm enough to go out in a t-shirt.
Spent a busy morning out, optitians and then a little shopping. Busy weekend for birthdays, bought half a dozen cards and forgot to buy wrapping paper
Hope the rest of your day is peaceful.
Nice to you back AB
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2012, 09:51 PM

Today I did some more housework and had a few naps in between, Joe put all the things back in the car after its service yesterday and went to look at the Tortoises he is baby sitting again.They eat well ,lettuce,cucumber tomatoes and strawberries,they are quite big and old.(bit like me really)

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top