Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 09:09 AM

Sultry Sunday

Good morning fellow members and rather a hot and stick one here already. It is also dull which makes it quite oppressive.

Not doing much today, I think I must have some kind of virus and don't feel at my best.
I might catch up on some paper work and sewing though neither fills me with enthusiasm

Have a pleasant day everyone.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 09:36 AM

Re: Sultry Sunday

Good morning to all on this fine morning in Sherwood. I don't know what happened to the weather yesterday but we just had average temperatures and occasional drizzle...

Repairing the timber on a low level dormer this morning while the weather is dry, as the old stuff has rotted over the years...if all goes well it will just need a coat of varnish then this afternoon...

Sorry to hear you're not too good again Meg, try to keep in the cool and get your feet up for a few hours...

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 10:02 AM

Good Morning, Sorry to hear your a bit under the Weather Meg. Hope it's just a wee 24 hour thing.
Lovely Day here but we're meant to be Rained out later thiss Afternoon
Pipe Bands from the Highland Games.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 10:52 AM

Seil Island

Good Morning All Sunny but nice and cool so far, although I think rain is on its way as there are dirty grey clouds coming up from the south west!!

Lovely photo of the games, Roxy! I went into Glasgow last Saturday to the Glasgow Green to try and get in to see the World Pipe Band Championships but the q for tickets was far too long and I hadn't time to wait. Love the background mountains in your photo! Thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone enjoys today whatever you are doing.

Take care
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 11:36 AM

Good morning to everyone on an overcast and sticky morning, I would welcome a cooling breeze right now.

Having a leisurely day here just pottering around.

Meg, sorry you aren't feeling too good today, take things easy...

Lovely photo of the Games, Roxy...... what a lovely setting too!

My grandson gently grooming a young foal last week....

Have a pleasant day folks!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 12:07 PM

Lovely photographs everyone
Thank you for the kind words x
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 12:21 PM

Good morning all, a bit cloudy but very warm today, hoping for a bit of sun later. I hope the cold is not too bad Meg and doesn't spoil your Sunday. Enjoy the painting Barry., love the photo's folks.
I'm just going to laze about today unless herself had any bright plans in store for me, don't they just hate to see you doing nothing.
Make the best of the day folks.

I suppose I'm just a lazy dog at heart.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-08-2012, 05:59 PM

Good evening all. Another scorcher today, it is down to 30C now!
Hope you are feeling better this evening Meg.
Lovely photos everyone, always so different but a lovely insight into your lives.
Even you, you old dog Jimmy
Spent the morning in a shady area of the garden, trimming etc., a sudden crack of thunder made me jump out of my shoes and the heavens opened. We were soaked to the skin by the time we got to the door.
It only lasted for half an hour but I'd had a cool shower by then and it got hotter, so I've tried to keep
cool indoors.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top