Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 06:43 AM

Super Saturday.

Well Well Well I'm First today lol.
Good Morning All.
We're off to our Local Highland Games today.....Looks like it's to be nice Weather Wise Too.
Enjoy your Weekend People.
The Clydes being Judged at the Farmers Show last Week.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 08:46 AM

Re: Super Saturday.

Good morning all, it's supposed to be nice today, we shall see. The garden fencing arrived and guess who's lumbered with the job of painting on the wood treatment stuff, it's all got to be ready for her Brother to set it up on Monday, just my luck if it's a nice day.
What beautiful horses Roxy, my favourite animal.
Enjoy the day Folks.

Here's a nice picture of kittens in a basket, wasn't there a song about that?
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 09:24 AM

Good morning fellow members a strange day here, dull, damp and hot, quite unpleasant really.
Think I might make some bread, it should rise well in these conditions. Not much else planned, think I have a cold coming.

Love the horses Roxy enjoy the 'games '.
Jem I hope it stays fine for your painting.

Have an enjoyable day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 09:35 AM

Good morning all on this muggy start in Sherwood.

Dogs have been walked already and just enjoying a coffee before chopping some logs ready for the colder weather, but I must say that visiting the Highland Games, painting a fence or baking some bread sounds so much more interesting...

Enjoy your day folks, whatever your plans...

Barry
septimusharding
New Member!
UK
septimusharding is male 

18-08-2012, 09:53 AM

Morning all!

Lovely sunny day here in NE London/Essex border. The sun is very hot and looks set to get hotter still.

Don't yet know what's in store for the rest of the day.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 10:14 AM

Seil Island

Good Morning Folks Dull and dreich outside but lovely and cool! Althouh the sun is now trying to peep thru'!!

Lovely photos Roxy and JF. Those Clydesdales are beautiful! I remember when I was a wee girl in Govan, two hugs Clydesdales passing along the street where I lived every other day! Hope you enjoy a good day at the Show, Roxy and you get plenty of piccies

Love cats JF!!

Hope everyone will enjoy today.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 11:02 AM

Rosemary I once had a lovely meal in a hotel on Seil Island, it must have been in 1977 .
We were staying in a cottage on Loch Melfort
A beautiful spot .
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 11:04 AM

Good morning everyone, it's hot here today.
Was going to cut the grass but I'll leave it until later when it's cooler.
Lovely horses Rox (hubbys favourite, the Clydes) and sweet kittens Jimmy
Rosemary, I could do with paddling in that water today
Have a peaceful day all.
Jan
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 12:14 PM

Hi everybody, oh what a lovely day it is here too, wet wet wet just for a change!

No day off for me though as paperwork all day getting ready for my review at head office on Tuesday

Love the photos again especially the Clydesdales Here's one I took a couple of days ago whilst on my travels. If you look carefully you can just about see Bonnie in the water. Behind her and in the distance there are some children in kayaks having lots of fun.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks and if you've got sunshine please send some up to my neck of the woods
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-08-2012, 12:45 PM

Hello everyone! dry, sunny and humid here so the washing is drying lovely today. Came back from an early morning Sainsbury's shop, enjoyed a nice cappuccino in the garden, then spent and hour cutting/trimming a conifer hedge ...... I'm sure I must have burnt off some of the extra lbs I put on during my hols last week

Roxy, I hope you enjoy the Games today, what gorgeous horses!

Jem, make sure you don't miss a bit with that fence painting .... we women have eagle eyes and will notice it! Love the cat picture!

Meg, I forbid you to get another cold or chest infection!

Barry, watch your fingers!

Septimusharding, I hope you enjoy your day!

Rosemary, lovely photo ..... it looks so tranquil there.

Jan, I hope it doesn't get too hot for you

Marian, another beautiful photo and all the better for having Bonnie in it! I hope your day brightens soon...

Ooh... there's nothing like a good scratch!

Enjoy your day!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top