Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 05:57 PM

One interview done

1 interview done ....I am not holding my breath on this one though.....Its probably obvious I wasn't impressed on some of the procedures connected to the job IE cleaning up things left behind in photo booths 15 service calls a day (8 hrs )..no overtime payments 1 weekend (sat and sun) in 5 with no extra wage with no lieu days meaning working 12 days straight once a month without a break...wage less than stated ...if i dont get it i wont cry to hard, if i do it will be better than the dole ......besides i got a better interview next week ....lol
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 06:05 PM

Re: One interview done

Remember Steve, a bird in the hand...
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 06:08 PM

I quite agree...and i will keep it there ...But if i get a bird in the other hand as well ..i know which one i will go for....Beside i can always look for something else whilst working......
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 06:21 PM

Steve once you have a job, any job I think you will find it easier to get another . I think taking any job shows your commitment to work .

When my son graduated from Uni he couldn't get the position of his choice and took a variety of jobs including packing pills , it all helped to keep the pennies rolling in.

Good luck Steve I am sure you will get where you want to be eventually.
ukmartian
Ipswich uk

20-08-2012, 06:13 PM

Been to my interview today...I WANT IT.... I WANT IT..... GIVE IT TO ME ....I CAN DO THAT......
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by ukmartian ->
Been to my interview today...I WANT IT.... I WANT IT..... GIVE IT TO ME ....I CAN DO THAT......
How do you rate your chances?
ukmartian
Ipswich uk

20-08-2012, 06:24 PM

I dont really know .....I know i tick all or most the boxes...however they may be someone younger and more experienced than me ....
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 06:54 PM

I dont really know .....I know i tick all or most the boxes...however they may be someone younger and more experienced than me ....
Fingers crossed for you Steve matey.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts

20-08-2012, 07:01 PM

Here's wishing you good luck with it Steve..
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-08-2012, 07:17 PM

...and we all want it for you Steve
..here's hoping

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top