Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2012, 05:56 PM

Shoes.

I have countless pairs, even after a clear out a few weeks ago.
Anyone else got a shoe fetish
I have worn them all though but not very often.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2012, 06:02 PM

Re: Shoes.

Shoes to me are something I wear to stop my feet getting sore .
I have a couple of pairs of dog walking shoes both covered in sheep muck, they live in the garage and a couple of pairs I use for going out shopping etc one black one blue (with no sheep muck) and that's it .
Eggiebread
Bristol, UK
Eggiebread is female  Eggiebread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2012, 06:02 PM

Hmm...not so much a fetish, but once I find a truly comfortable pair I'll wear them till they practically fall off me feet!! :P
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2012, 06:22 PM

I have Wellington boots, walking boots, trainers, pumps, tall boots, short boots, comfy flat ones, heeled ones, although small heels; countless toe posts ones, crocs and flip flops and a few pairs of court shoes. Phew!!!
Silver Surfer
Manchester UK
Silver Surfer is female  Silver Surfer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2012, 06:23 PM

I`ve just had a count up 49 pairs ,but they do include mules ,sandals and a couple of pairs of boots .
mesco m
manchester

15-08-2012, 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Surfer ->
I`ve just had a count up 49 pairs ,but they do include mules ,sandals and a couple of pairs of boots .
I'm not the only one then.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2012, 08:32 PM

I think I have roughly twelve pairs of assorted shoes, sandals and trainers but boots are my thing. I love them, ankle, calf and knee high. I am a size three and one of my grandaughters is a size two now and has her eye on them!
Gabi
Lancs,.
Gabi is female  Gabi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-08-2012, 09:29 PM

I'm another who is shoe mad, it would take too long to count them. I buy shoes with gay abandon then wear the same old shabby comfortable ones unless I'm going somewhere I need to be smart.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I have countless pairs, even after a clear out a few weeks ago.
Anyone else got a shoe fetish
I have worn them all though but not very often.
Mall has taken a page out of Imelda Marcos's book.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 11:50 AM

I too have lots and lots of shoes and boots and summer sandals. I had a big clear out last year and i havent bought any since. Ok just one pair but still got enough to last me the rest of this life time.
They never seem to wear out or is it because i dont wear them enough.
Doesent stop me looking in shoe shops and thinking oh that colour is nice. I hear myself saying move on.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top