Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2012, 05:01 AM

Happy Sunday Everyone.

Better the day better the deed. Have a Happy Sunday every one.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2012, 05:10 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Everyone.

Seals on the "Calf of Man" - a small island on the south coast of the Isle of Man. Another lazy day watching the Games yesterday. Off to my daughter's today for a BBQ- hope the weather holds.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2012, 09:05 AM

Morning everyone, grass cutting for me this morning at my Mum's, lamb chops with new spuds and beans for lunch, and then an afternoon reading the papers in the garden methinks...

Enjoy your day folks...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2012, 09:14 AM

Good morning fellow members not sure what the weather is going to do, thunder maybe . It has clouded over very quickly and the air has turned cool.

I am going to clean the deep freeze this morning in readiness for the plums and damsons which will be available soon . Next on the agenda will be making tiny gingerbread men for the little ones

Annie you are up early

Alan a good shot of the seals . I have seen them at Pwll Deri off Strumble Head and took pictures but it was too misty and the pictures didn't turn out. Enjoy your BBQ
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2012, 09:31 AM

The Duke of Wellington's Statue with the Modern Gallery of Art behind it, Glasgow! The Duke wearing a traffic cone!! To begin with the Council kept removing it but it kept reappearing on top of his head, so now it is a tourist attraction!!

Good Morning Everyone Lots cooler up here so far, thank goodness. Think there is a change coming in.

Yesterday was lovely but disappointing as I couldn't get into the Glasgow Green - too big a queue for tickets for the World Pipe Band Championship, which was being held in the Green. Decided to take Jamie (my neighbour's 9 year old grandson) to the People's Palace but the walk was too far as we had to go the long way round, so just took him into the Barras - but that was so changed, too much tat and rubbish, so we just went to a wee cafe instead and had a burger and I got loads of freshly fried onions with it!

Loki gave me a lovely welcome on my return and we went out a long walk!

Lovely photo Allan - I love the seals

Hope everyone enjoys a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
ukmartian
Ipswich uk
ukmartian is male  ukmartian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2012, 09:58 AM

Morning peeps on this beautiful Sunday morning ..I gonna have another lazy day today , taking my sons (step) daughter (well my granddaughter) down the country park and river with the dogs , so i might post a few pics later ....

Ps how about a few scenic pics from where you all live....
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2012, 10:17 AM

Good morning all, misty out now maybe it will clear up later. On this day, at this time, back in August 1965 my wife and me were walking down the aisle together and neither of us have regretted it since. The house is very quiet today except for the phone ringing more often than usual, I hope the gang of them are not planning any surprises, it's too quiet and I smell a rat, let you know later if I'm right.
Great photo's, I love the cone on Wellies head Rosemary, we got a monument to him in the Phoenix Park.
Take good care of yourselves folks.

1949 and a couple of city kids playing a city game in Dublin.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2012, 10:31 AM

Another glorious morning.
Good morning all. Himself is sitting quietly painting the base for his new shed...will keep him supplied with drinks, so he should be happy for a few hours
I've done what little housework was needed - loaded the dishwasher - a new toy for us
No plans for today, other than read and potter in the garden.
Some good pictures, again, I always enjoy them
Happy Anniversary to your wife and you Jimmy. Just over a year longer than hubby and I.
Have a peaceful day everyone.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2012, 11:21 AM

Good Morning All. Really Windy here Today and that's making it quite Cold. No Sun either, hope that's not the end of our Summer.....such as it was.
Enjoy your Day People.

The Ruins of St Andrews Castle.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2012, 11:35 AM

Congratulations Jem to you and your lovely wife
Clearly a marriage made in heaven as they say ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top