Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2012, 04:53 AM

It's Wonderful Wednesday.

Mandarin Duck snapped at Pensthorpe nature reserve, Norfolk. Got to do some painting and decorating today after having had the living-room walls treated for rising damp. Got some special paint to put on the plaster.........only £25. There was a time when you could have redecorated a whole house for less than that.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2012, 06:44 AM

Re: It's Wonderful Wednesday.

Good morning fellow members, a grey wet day here .
Although I don't have Hannah today my internal clock has got used to early mornings .

I may trim Chloe later, it seems we are to get another couple of days of summer later this week so I might get that one big inside job out of the way.

Enjoy your day everyone

Alan what a beautiful bird he is . Birds can certainly outdo humans when it comes to colour
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2012, 07:12 AM

A glorious day here, not to be wasted. So off out. Enjoy your day whatever you do.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2012, 07:32 AM

Its looking good here as well, we were up at the crack of sparrows, she went out and is now snoring on the sofa.It was quite good yesterday as well, although the damned flies were out and biting.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2012, 07:48 AM

Good morning Alan, Meg, Mesco, Annie and all who visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTJKpV0JJwY

Once again we have a nice day in the making. Clear blue skies, OK there is an odd cloud or two, no wind or signs of foul weather, mother natures creatures singing their hearts out with the Buzzard flying overhead and the backing group of farmyard noises to help. It is just as one would expect the countryside to be on a summer morning.

Plans for today are cleaning up the house as Friday we wont be here, lunch at some local establishment followed by an afternoon with friends and an evening of quizzes.

Bristol Cathedral

Have a wonderful day everyone and take care as you never know what is around the corner.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOIxR...eature=related
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2012, 07:57 AM

Cant find where to put this so here goes... It seems to me that people dont want a new Forum and I for one dont either, have just seen the vote and it was closed. So here is my Vote NO.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2012, 08:20 AM

Good morning all, a beautiful looking day out and as Mall says not to be wasted so I got up early and we might head off to Howth for the day it's not very far, 10 minutes in the train. Lovely colours on that bird Alan.
Make the best of the day Folks.

This farmer is taking his cattle to the old cattle market which was very near to where I live, it's long demolished now. After the cows were sold they headed straight on down to the docks for export to Britain. I love old photo's and I came across this by chance, when my brother and me were kids we used to help the farmers with the cows and they would reward you with a bob or half a dollar, so there's a bit of history here for me. I dont like it when they colour them in, ruins them I think.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2012, 09:49 AM

Good Morning All Another beautiful day up here so far! It's supposed to continue all week!!

Loki is lying out on the veranda in the shade, fed and watered and a happy lass

Parrots have been fed and watered and lovely and quiet!!

I need to go and get myself fed and watered now

That's a beautiful photo, Alan, of the duck.

Lovely photo of the Cathedral, Bob, and loved the links.

I love old photos as well, JM, that's a brilliant photo!

Hope you all enjoy a good day today

Take care
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria

08-08-2012, 03:20 PM

I like Black and white photos too, do you think its an age thing, not meaning you are old jem.... would I dare!
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-08-2012, 03:24 PM

Lovely piccies again ... I always looking at them.

I've only just noticed how many of you seem to live up north ... or in Scotland.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top