Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2012, 04:57 AM

Happy Tuesday Peeps

Spring blossom- taken in one of our country parks. I didn't do much yesterday..............and probably won't do much until the Olympic games are over.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2012, 06:41 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Peeps

Good morning fellow members a bit dull and cool today.

Alan it is nice to have a reminder of spring though it seems a long way away now .

Baby Hannah will be arriving any moment so a long day in store with Mr Fisher Price and the bricks. I am hoping it stays fine so we can get in the garden today.

Enjoy your day everyone..
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2012, 07:10 AM

Good morning Alan, Meg and everyone else

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc3WBqpT4GE

It is a lovely day here with the sun trying to get out from behind the white fluffy clouds, Mother natures creatures singing for their breakfast and the farm yard animals calling out for theirs.

Plans for today are to relax and re-charge the batteries after a hectic long week-end.
It is great having the family staying but it can be tiring as well. The next thing is to plan our trip to France with the Grand daughter. She wants to visit my uncles war graves and the place where they were killed in action. It is very moving and I am sure that she will break down when she visits.

Great picture Alan with all the lovely different colours.

Meg you seem to have baby Hannah quite a lot, does she not tire you out?

This was taken by my daughter when she went to watch Rebecca Adlington swim and also the cycling

Have a great day everyone and do'nt forget life is what YOU make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2012, 08:05 AM

Originally Posted by Antibrown ->
It is a lovely day here with the sun trying to get out from behind the white fluffy clouds, Mother natures creatures singing for their breakfast and the farm yard animals calling out for theirs.

Plans for today are to relax and re-charge the batteries after a hectic long week-end.
It is great having the family staying but it can be tiring as well. The next thing is to plan our trip to France with the Grand daughter. She wants to visit my uncles war graves and the place where they were killed in action. It is very moving and I am sure that she will break down when she visits.

Great picture Alan with all the lovely different colours.

Meg you seem to have baby Hannah quite a lot, does she not tire you out?

This was taken by my daughter when she went to watch Rebecca Adlington swim and also the cycling

Have a great day everyone and do'nt forget life is what YOU make it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY
Yes AB I find baby Hannah exhausting but it is only for a year or so.

Your daughter was lucky to get tickets for the Olympics.

It is good that your GD wishes to visit the war graves, they are a sad reminder to the young of the hardships our previous generations had to endure. My son went with the school but didn't get to see his Great Uncles grave .
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2012, 08:43 AM

Lochwinnoch

Good Morning Folks Lovely sunny and fresh morning outside and Loki is enjoying lying out on the veranda cooling herself! Poor lass has been finding it so hot inside during the nights!

Lovely photo, Alan. I don't think we got a Spring up here in Scotland - certainly not in Refrewshire. It rained most of the time and the Cherry Blossom on the trees never came to anything! My Lilac trees came into bloom one day and died off next because of all the rain! So it is so nice to see a beautiful Spring photo. Thanks for sharing it.

Bob that's a great photo your daughter has taken! Lucky girl getting tickets for the Olympics and bet she is having/have had a great time. Team GB is doing so well with the medals and well done to them.

Love the links and thanks for sharing them, Bob. Missed your piccies and links

I bet baby Hannah will love being with you, Meg! Good that you have her and bet there's never a dull moment!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2012, 10:22 AM

Good morning all, no rain so far today. We are getting back to our normal routine today, I have jobs to do and she has her Sisters coming down for endless chat and cups of tea followed by the wine and the silly giggles, and they say a Woman's work is never done, no wonder, it's never started in the first place.
Lovely snaps everyone, and Meg, we expect to hear the patter of tiny new feet in February, my Daughter in law is expecting after 10 years of marriage!, we were all giving up hope and now this news, we are delighted with the news.
Take care and enjoy your day Folks.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

07-08-2012, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good morning all, no rain so far today. We are getting back to our normal routine today, I have jobs to do and she has her Sisters coming down for endless chat and cups of tea followed by the wine and the silly giggles, and they say a Woman's work is never done, no wonder, it's never started in the first place.
Lovely snaps everyone, and Meg, we expect to hear the patter of tiny new feet in February, my Daughter in law is expecting after 10 years of marriage!, we were all giving up hope and now this news, we are delighted with the news.
Take care and enjoy your day Folks.
Jem that is fantastic news, congratulations. I hope all goes well ...
We had quite a wait before the twins and Hannah arrived , I think it made them extra special...
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

07-08-2012, 11:26 AM

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->

Lochwinnoch

Good Morning Folks Lovely sunny and fresh morning outside and Loki is enjoying lying out on the veranda cooling herself! Poor lass has been finding it so hot inside during the nights!

Lovely photo, Alan. I don't think we got a Spring up here in Scotland - certainly not in Refrewshire. It rained most of the time and the Cherry Blossom on the trees never came to anything! My Lilac trees came into bloom one day and died off next because of all the rain! So it is so nice to see a beautiful Spring photo. Thanks for sharing it.

Bob that's a great photo your daughter has taken! Lucky girl getting tickets for the Olympics and bet she is having/have had a great time. Team GB is doing so well with the medals and well done to them.

Love the links and thanks for sharing them, Bob. Missed your piccies and links

I bet baby Hannah will love being with you, Meg! Good that you have her and bet there's never a dull moment!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
What a lovely spot Rosemary, you are so lucky living in Scotland and having such a variety of beautiful places on your doorstep .
Yes Hannah loves to come here, she is very good and eats all her meals which some babies don't do .
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-08-2012, 12:34 PM

You are lucky, my son has three boys and I sat them and it was a nightmare, they were very finicky eaters, and the middle one had an allergy to eggs and dairy.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

07-08-2012, 02:19 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
You are lucky, my son has three boys and I sat them and it was a nightmare, they were very finicky eaters, and the middle one had an allergy to eggs and dairy.
Hi Annie that must have been hard work

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top