Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 05:21 AM

Happy Sunday Folk.

A prize for anyone who recognises this. What a marvellous day for team GB yesterday. I am no nationalist but..............it makes you proud to be British.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 06:13 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

It always amazes me to see the days name on the pc when I turn it on, I drift from one day to another and havent a clue what day it is. Have a nice Sunday every one.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 08:41 AM

Good morning fellow members bright here at the moment.
Alan is was a great day yesterday wasn't it. I can't believe we are doing so well

A busy morning in store making bread .
Enjoy your day everyone .
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 08:47 AM

Hi everyone, bright and sunny here again today, and just had a smashing walk in the forest with the dogs.

Just pottering around today and completing the preparations for our trip to Yorkshire tomorrow. Our last trip away was a total washout so we're hoping for better weather this time...

Have a great day all...

Barry
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 09:48 AM

The farmhouse/guesthouse where we used to stay in the dales. Hi Barry, until 3 years ago we went to the Yorkshire dales 2/3 times a year.However, the last 3 times we went it did nothing but rain so we decided to give it a rest for a while. As you know, we are going there in just over a week's time........... and are keeping our fingers crossed !
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 10:22 AM

It looks like Stonehenge to me Alan, but a different view from the usual. But I expect I'm wrong lol as Stonehenge would be too easy to guess Huh.

Good Morning All, It's a bit Cooler and Clouded over today, I may get some work done....it was to Hot to do anything Yesterday....lovely.

The Callanish Standing Stones on Lewis by Moonlight.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 11:08 AM

A wee bloom up at Loki's "field"

Good Morning Everyone Dull and dreich so far this morning. We had thunder yesterday afternoon and the rain came later, not enough to clear the air though!

Lovely photos Alan and Roxy. Two places I would love to visit.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 11:34 AM

Good morning everybody. After yesterday's thunderstorm its dry so far today but don't think it will last. Agree with what's been said about how well we are doing in the Olympics and I've really enjoyed watching it when I can.

Have a great time in Yorkshire Barry and I hope the weather is kinder to you this time.

Plans for the day are to get out in the garden after I've finished me cuppa. Its been a really stressful week for me with people letting me down left right and centre at the very last minute and today is the first day I've felt calm! Long may it continue.

Fantastic photos again and I took this photo yesterday afternoon, whilst it was thundering, of Bonnie saying hello to a horse in the field behind the garden.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-08-2012, 12:39 PM

Hello all.
Looks like we have followed everyone with the thunderstorms. I woke up with a headache, so we decided to get into the garden early. Got loads of odd jobs done, including weedkiller on the drive.
And then the thunder started, followed by a deluge of rain..we both got soaked ha ha.
Will have to spray the drive again

annie, hubby bought my mum a day clock, which we now have and I admit, I look at it often.
I rarely know what day it is either...that's retirement and forgetfulness for you

Lovely piccies everyone, the stones look eerie in the moonlight Rox.
Barry, enjoy your trip away and Marian, I wish you a peaceful day.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top