Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2012, 04:59 AM

Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Dropping off. Going up to Mansfield today to see our relatives. If I bump into Rebecca I'll give her your commiserations.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2012, 07:29 AM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Good morning to all on this sunny day in the Midlands, where all is well at plantman towers..

Have a pleasant trip Alan, I hear Mansfield is a lovely spot this time of year....

Plans for me today are to collect the caravan and start to prepare it for our trip to Yorkshire next week, walk the dogs for an hour or so, cook omelettes for lunch and then collapse with a book in the garden this afternoon..phew, I'm worn out already...

Have a smashing day yourself folks...

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2012, 09:36 AM

Good morning fellow members, not looking to good weather wise .
My son has just called to say he is bringing the twins along with coats and wellingtons to go for a walk so I better get ready.

Have a pleasant day everyone.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2012, 10:32 AM

Blair Drummon Safari Park

Good Morning Folks Beautiful day so far but far too hot for me and Loki!!

Never slept all night as Loki took a fit at 11 pm last night. Only the one but I didn't sleep as she got up from her mat in my bedroom and went into the bathroom to sleep - much cooler there for her. I padded her in with her pillows. She slept all night and is quite bright this morning! So fingers crossed!!

Oh Alan, is that your cat? What a beauty! Love its coat!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2012, 12:12 PM

poor old Loki, know how she feels. That is alovely cat, and isnt the kitten on TV that rubs noses with his Dad so pretty.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2012, 12:31 PM

'afternoon Alan and all above

Lovely sunny day here, just finished my lunch, and wishing you all a happy day.

Originally Posted by plantman ->
collect the caravan and start to prepare it for our trip to Yorkshire next week,
I'm doing the same Barry, filling up the water tank and the 'loo flush tank, repairing a leak under the sink tap, and I'm finally going to fit a wall mounted swivel bracket for the T.V. which will save me some space. Then a quick test of all the lights, fridge, microwave, hob and will be ready for the 'off' end of next week.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-08-2012, 01:59 PM

Good (late) Morning. It's a Scorcher here today...what a change.
Thurso Reef, where the Brave Surf.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top