Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2012, 04:52 AM

Happy Friday Folk.

Taken at Scarborough. A plethora of medals yesterday, at last we are up there with the big boys............well, nearly.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2012, 07:01 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

That was a lovely photograph Alan,My Grannie used to live in Scarborough for a while and used to visit her a lot. The air there is very bracing and you felt so well after a few days there.Good morning.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2012, 07:30 AM

Good morning Alan, Annie and all who visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqNBnYzIWFo

It is a lovely day here, started with a quick shower now the sun is out and Mother natures creatures are taking full advantage of it, having baths, digging in the flower pots and eating as much food as they can find plus singing all of the time they are doing it.

Plans for today after a visit to the dentist are to spend the morning in the garden tidying up some plants followed by lunch with friends and then wait for the family to arrive for the week-end, I may even have a large Brandy.

Mother Nature going for a walk

Alan, it is a long time since we went to Scarborough and it still looks just the same.

Rosemary, Loki really looks like he is enjoying the water and possibly saying Nah nah nah nah na, you cant catch me.

Have a wonderful day everyone and join in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx4v6cO1GMk
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2012, 09:19 AM

Good morning fellow members after a lovely sunny start it has now clouded over and it looks like more rain is on the way.

Off to the chest clinic later this morning then if it is not wet I will mow the lawns.

Have a pleasant day everyone...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2012, 09:34 AM

Morning everyone, bright and sunny here but forecast showery for later.

Spot of gardening for me this morning tidying things up ready for our few days away next week at Bolton Abbey in Yorkshire. Lunch will be bangers and mash today, and we are expecting visitors this afternoon for coffee and cakes..

Nice picture of Scarborough Alan, one of our favorite places for many years.

Good luck at the clinic Meg, hope all is well for you.

Enjoy your day folks..

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2012, 09:35 AM

Morning everyone
That brings back so many memories of holidays when we were kids in Scarborough.
Well we have made it to friday again. It is beautiful outside at the moment hope it continues but rain is forecast again for this afternoon.
Enjoy your weekend all
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2012, 09:45 AM

Connell Bridge on way to Oban

Morning All Well although dry at the moment I think heavy rain isn't far away, the sky is awfy black!

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob. Links as well, Bob, many thanks for sharing

Oh Loki adores the water, Bob! She has a blast there!

Hope your visit to the chest clinic goes well for you, Meg.

Enjoy a good day everyone. Hope too our Team GB do as well today as they did yesterday!

Take care and stay safe - guid fowk are scarce
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-08-2012, 11:04 AM

"guid fowk are scarce" A lovely phrase Rosemary

Good morning, another mediocre morning weather wise.
Lots of small birds flitting about the feeders, a wood pigeon sunbathing, a magpie trying to taunt it and three squirrels bouncing about...just so long as they keep out of my hanging baskets, pots and stop making holes in the lawn
Some shopping to do later and the grass to cut but apart from that nothing else planned.
Might treat hubby to fish and chips for lunch
Nice piccies and love Whitney Bob
Good luck at the clinic Meg

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top