Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2012, 04:59 AM

Good Morning Thursday.

Dragonfly takn at a local country park. It's a bit blurred sine it has been enlarged quite a bit. I've got an engineer from the insurance company coming to look at my car this morning...........eight days after I reported the accident. I wish they'd get a move on.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2012, 09:22 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday.

Morning to you Alan, and to all and sundry who visit anon....

Just back from the forest with the dogs, and enjoying a coffee before taking Mrs PM for some pre-birthday retail therapy in town, where we will also have a pub lunch to round off proceedings...

Have an enjoyable day folks...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2012, 10:05 AM

Good morning Alan and Barry and all who follow
Saw a dragonfly yesterday Alan.. our first this year! And a swift/swallow/housemartin, not sure which, it was too high and flying away.
Another beautiful morning here and 20C already. Going to cut the grass in a mo.. then relax with a book and a pot of coffee under the brolly..don't you just love sunny warm mornings?
Have a great day all
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2012, 10:57 AM

Good morning fellow members
It was already hot here by 8am when I discovered the load of washing I put in the machine at 6am was sitting immobile in soapy water

The pump is working so I pumped out the water and washed all the things it all by hand . I can't grumble the machine is 16 years old and has never given a days trouble. It has been making odd noises for a while now. I think in view of its age I will get a new one .

My son is coming for lunch today so I was rushing to catch up after the episode with the washing.

Have a pleasant day everyone
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2012, 12:38 PM

we have a rian thunder showers today I am happy to see the grass turn from dead to a bit green

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top