Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 05:24 AM

Happy Monday Folk.

Taken in a wood at sunset. I thinned out the apples on my apple trees yesterday and got over two large buckets. It's a shame I don't have an apple press, I might have been able to make cider out of them.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 06:00 AM

Re: Happy Monday Folk.

Good morning everyone,seems to have lost a day yesterday,my Pc was playing up.Hope you have a good week peeps.Cant make out what the weather is doing as yet, I was suprised to see it was raining yet again. Never mind onwards and upwards.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 06:50 AM

Good morning Alan, Annie and all who visit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffSjF...eature=related

Its raining again with winds that put waves on puddles but mother natures creatures are still singing for the breakfast and trying to cheer up the day. The leaves dancing across the footpath after being blown from their moorings the sound of the wind whistling through the trees really does give the vision of winter around the corner, yet, we are supposed to be going to have a warm September.

Plans for today are to run 'she who must be obeyed' to the dentist, whilst she is there I will go and buy a iPod for the grand daughter, lunch will be with friends followed by a
return to the family problems which should hopefully be finished by Thursday.They could have been sorted last week if it was not for the bureaucracy of listed buildings.

Tip toeing around the puddles

Have a wonderful day everyone and remember there is always someone worse off than you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxP_9RNjKBQ
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 07:54 AM

Dusk over Paddy's Milestone from Mull of Galloway

Morning All Heavy rain so far this morning, so clammy as well. At least the strong winds of yesterday have died down a bit!

Lovely photo, Alan.

Love the links Bob, thanks for sharing and a lovely photo as well.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today!

Take care.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 08:54 AM

Hi everyone, bright and breezy here today. Nothing much planned, just a few odd jobs in the garden and a relaxing afternoon with a book methinks...

Enjoy your day folks..
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 09:28 AM

Good Morning All. Dark and Dreary out this Morning.....Think we're in for a Soaking soon
My Daughter and B.F. at "Blackrock Cottage" in Glencoe. With "Buchaille Etive Mor". In the Background...

Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 09:31 AM

Good morning fellow members a beautiful day here.
It will be nice to be able to have have lunch in the garden for once

I have baby Hannah today, she is having a snooze just now but will be up and about soon. She has started walking in the last few days and I can't take my eyes off her for a second

Have an enjoyable day everyone...

Lovely pictures thank you.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 09:56 AM

Nice photos folk. I particularly like yours Brandykins.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 10:00 AM

Good morning everyone
We have just had the best weekend possible.
The sun was shining all weekend and is forecast for the rest of this week.
Everything seems so much better when the sun is shining and you can get to sit outside or just potter.
Hope this last for a while, long overdue
Enjoy your day what every you are doing
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2012, 11:58 AM

not so happy for me have to go for a blood test for my heart valve
the docter only called when we were in the falls from last mondays test left me a message to call back well I did there on holliday till the 7th aug
so this morring got to go to the walk in clinic wiat a while then go get a blood test its in the same place so at least that good its worry not knowing what the blood leval is or how much cimden i have to take

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top