Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 06:00 AM

Have a happy Sunday everyone.

Master of the Hounds - taken at Brigstock where, every Boxing day, the Pytchley hunt meets. They can no longer hunt foxes with hounds but the hunt still meets every year and attracts thousands of locals to watch them ride round the village .
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 07:16 AM

Re: Have a happy Sunday everyone.

Good morning Alan and all who visit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbYWkegobTU

Winter is back with strong cool winds, plenty of HO2 falling from the skies and leave leaving their homes. Mother natures creatures are scurrying around for food and not spending much time singing and mother fox was running home down the bridal path from the rain.

Plans for today are a thorough clean up of my study, lunch at home then entertainment with friends this afternoon.

High seat

Have a great day everyone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWJeT...feature=relmfu
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 08:05 AM

A very good morning to you Alan, Bob, and all to come...

A relaxing day on the cards with a walk with the dogs, a visit to the garden centre, lunch at home and then a visit by number three son this afternoon..

Enjoy your day everyone..

Barry
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 09:11 AM

a very good morning to everyone. It's a gloriously sunny and warm morning and just putting washing out, then take dog for a walk on the riverside. Preparations in hand for friends coming up tomorrow for a few days from Somerset. Should be interesting they're fetching 1 cat 2 kittens, dog doesn't like cats, cat doesn't like me.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 09:17 AM

Glencoe (I want that house at the foot of the mountain)

Morning All Dull, windy and grey start to the day so far!

Lovely photos, Alan and Bob. Good links as well Bob.

Thanks for sharing

Hope you enjoy your visit from your 3rd son, Barry.

Have a good day everyone.

Take care.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 09:42 AM

Good morning all, it's still cool but the sun is shining.
A quiet day planned here, a light dinner, a little gardening and maybe watch a film this afternoon.
Have a nice day everyone.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 09:55 AM

Good morning everyone it's a beautiful day here and not a cloud to be seen. The forecast is good for the week with temperatures steadily rising to 28ºC ..... looks like it will be Slip, Slop, Slap at long last!

A relaxing day is planned in the garden this afternoon.

Enjoy your day what ever you may be doing
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 10:13 AM

Good morning fellow members it seems summer has arrived at last and the early cloud cover has gone leaving a clear blue sky .

I have done a few jobs in the garden and need to do some around the house. Hannah is coming for the day on Monday and Tuesday so I won't get much done then .

Enjoy your day everyone
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 10:29 AM

Good morning all. It's been a while since I stopped by here. I've been running around the countryside taking pictures for the past few weeks. It's all be local tourist stuff but beautiful none the less.

We're in full Summer mode with very little rain and plenty of beautiful weather. It will stay like this for a few months. I look forward to the start of the Summer Olympics in you area in less than a week.

I'm sad to report we had an incredible tragedy here the other day with a crazy man shooting up a movie theater full of people. There are 12 dead with an additional 58 wounded. He planned it meticulously, arming himself to the teeth in full body armor and gas grenades.

Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
Good morning all. It's been a while since I stopped by here....................................
I'm sad to report we had an incredible tragedy here the other day with a crazy man shooting up a movie theater full of people. There are 12 dead with an additional 58 wounded. He planned it meticulously, arming himself to the teeth in full body armor and gas grenades.
'afternoon all

Grey and overcast here but sun is on it's way (allegedly )

Bob, I noticed you've been AWOL, nice to see your photos again, they are all so good.

Ref. the cinema tragedy, when are they going to do something about the gun laws in America, yes I know there will always be loopholes, criminals will always find a way of getting a weapon but it seems this nut case bought all his weapons and amunition legallyand 'on demand' which just can't be right can it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top