Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 05:12 AM

Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Some of the flowers in my garden. I got myself a bargain yesterday. A local chap was selling an almost brand new battery powered lawnmower for £30 with a spare battery for another £5 (brand new they would have cost £160). It will make up for making a loss of £70 on the mobile phone I couldn't get on with.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 05:32 AM

Re: Have a Great Saturday Folk.

Know what you mean about mobile phones......cant read who it is and then cant hear what they are saying! good morning to you all.
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 07:27 AM

Good morning Alan and everyone else who visits

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pdyi...eature=related

It is a lovely day with the sun shining the birds singing the farm animals joining in with their deep voices as a backing group, the peace and quiet of the countryside as you walk along the lane, yes, it is a lovely day.

Plans for today are relaxing doing absolutely nothing, well maybe read a book or get really energetic and watch a DVD, whatever it takes to recharge the batteries and remove the stress of the last couple of weeks.

Lovely flower bed Alan and a great bargain, one mans unwanted items are another mans treasures.

Morecambe

Have a great day everyone and remember life is what YOU make it not what others and the weather does to hinder you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy5oI...eature=related
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 07:33 AM

Good morning Alan, Annie, Bob, and all who visit later..

Good news about the mower Alan, nothing quite beats a bargain does it..

Good to see you back in the saddle Bob, hope you got everything sorted...

The sun is finally trying to break through here this morning and we are off to Chatsworth later to meet up with relatives for lunch in the Stable Courtyard there, it will be nice to see the main house without the sheeted scaffolding that's been hiding it for a year or more and apparently they've now got gold window surrounds, but that doesn't surprise me with the price of the food...

Have an enjoyable weekend folks...

Barry
Silver Jill
Earth
Silver Jill is female  Silver Jill has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 08:40 AM

Good Morning everyone from a beautiful sunny day here in St Helens, Merseyside - a lovely change in the weather! I am going out to muck out, feed and play with our animals and then walkies with our two dogs, then I do the same in the afternoons. A little shopping for food in between. Wishing you all a lovely day, and thank you for the lovely photo's here! Life is what we make it after all!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 09:21 AM

Good morning everyone it's beautiful here in the SW .... sunny, cloudless sky and everything appears to have come to life again.

The washing is already on the line and I have some shopping to do shortly, then I think I will start getting things up together in preparation for our hols.

It's good to see you back here again, Bob!

Have a great weekend all!
Jean
Northern ireland
Jean is female  Jean has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 09:35 AM

Sunny day here, so heading out in the afternoon to make the most of it, enjoy your weekend
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 09:40 AM

Glencoe Lochan

Good Morning Folks Dull and grey outside nice for walkies!

Can't type with my lh pinky today as it is bandaged - Soochie bit me yesterday Nearly took the pad off!

Good to see you back Bob!

Lovely beds of flowers Alan - great bargain you got as well! Good for you!

Lovely photo Bob and links

Take care all.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 10:01 AM

Nice photos folk, I particularly like the Glencoe one.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-07-2012, 10:03 AM

Good morning fellow members a bit of sun at last so I got up early and went to the monthly Farmers Market. I came back with some lovely bacon and black currents which will soon be finding their way into the deep freeze.

My next job is to mow the lawns and hoe the runner beans.
I am babysitting this evening so it is going to be a busy day.

Enjoy your day everyone

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top