Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2012, 04:48 AM

Happy Friday Everyone - the Weekend Starts Here.

Sartorial Elegance - taken in Malta last October. They keep saying that summer is on it's way but it's not arrived in Kettering yet.
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2012, 09:46 AM

Re: Happy Friday Everyone - the Weekend Starts Here.

Morning

We believe anything. The summer is surposed to start this weekend i am keeping my fingers crossed.

On holiday for most of next week so looking forward to having a bit of sun.

Enjoy your day all and the weekend
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2012, 10:00 AM

Mull of Galloway

Good Morning Alan, Shirley and Everyone Dull and grey morning so far, at least it is dry so far!

Hope you have a lovely holiday, Shirley, and you get good weather Please send some up here to Renfrewshire!!

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2012, 10:20 AM

Good Morning...Am running a bit late today. Slept in and now nothings going right lol. Cloudy but dry and warm so I'm away along to the Woods for a walk with Dageus, see if I can get myself back on track. Going to Dunnet Head Forest, this is my Son playing around on the big wooden Zylaphone there. The big white Blob is my Old Lady Pashka's Head she moved it as I took the Photo lol. One of the last Photos she was in before she passed away...

Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2012, 10:33 AM

Good morning all, another nice looking day here, things are looking up in the weather department. Have a nice break shirley. Nice photo Alan, put me off my hamburger and chips for a while though.
I'm waiting in for a delivery of a flat pack piece of garden furniture, it's a swing hammock 2 seater sort of thing, herself and me should have great fun putting it together and if one of us doesn't end up in casualty it will be a miracle.

Dublin's Botanical Gardens are only about half a mile from where I live, they cover a huge area and are very popular in Summertime, the big Victorian class houses have all sorts of weird plants and tropical fish, we used to nick the odd goldfish when we were kids.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2012, 10:51 AM

Good morning fellow members and not a bad one with sunshine and showers.

I have done the weekly shop , hung out the washing and will be baby sitting soon. Swimming lessons finish today for the summer so I will have a bit more freedom on two days a week

Lovely pictures everyone enjoy your day ...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2012, 12:31 PM

Good morning/afternoon to you all on this, once again, dank and dismal July day in the Midlands. It hasn't stopped raining here for 36 hours and I'm finding it pretty tedious. They keep promising change but it never seems to arrive here in Sherwood, and Mrs PM is that chilled I've had to light the fire....

Bearing that in mind though I'm still taking the dogs out for an hour to the forest regardless, and later on after we've all dried out we will sit and watch "The Lavender Hill Mob" for a special treat this afternoon....

Try to enjoy your day folks..

Barry
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2012, 02:15 PM

Good afternoon folks sunny with a few clouds and warming!

Have been sorting a few things out for our hols, the cases are out ready for packing. The weather is looking good too, I hope it holds though.

Did a bit of tidying up in the garden this morning and I was pleased my oleander shrub is starting to flower ....... the first time in the five years that I've had it!

Enjoy your day and weekend ahead, folks
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2012, 02:36 PM

Good afternoon all, just back from the dentist I apparently have an abscess that is making a tooth throb.
Because of diabetes and cellulitis I've been given anitbiotics - got to go back tomorrow for probable extraction
It was cold this morning but has warmed to 15C now, a few showers and lots of cloud...so looking forward to the weekends forecasted warm weather
Have a good day everyone, especially those planning holidays.
Silver Jill
Earth
Silver Jill is female  Silver Jill has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-07-2012, 03:34 PM

Good Afternoon everyone from a dull day in Merseyside, but it is dry so far! A very busy day as usual, and early this morning I took my Polecat, Bilbo to the vet as he has an abscess in his jaw. He is having an operation this afternoon and I will pick him up on the bus. In the meantime my husband is collecting our new car from the dealership ~ we haven't had a car for 3 years due to my husband's disabilities ~ and so lots to look forward to! Everything happens at once!

Janela ~ I hope that all goes well for you tomorrow when you have your extraction done.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top