Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 05:37 AM

Happy Wednesday Folk.

This was taken at lake Spitzingsee in Bavaria. My day for a walk and a pub lunch with my old workmates today. There won't be many of us as at least two are on holiday.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 08:23 AM

Re: Happy Wednesday Folk.

Good Morning Alan and Everyone Very wet and windy start to the day so far and forecast is for heavy rain all day!

That's a beautiful photo, Alan. Looks a really lovely place and bet you are wishing you were back there

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today, whatever you do and whatever the weather.

Take care and stay safe
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 09:10 AM

Good morning Alan, Rosemary and everyone else, from a windy and overcast Midlands.

Here's a picture of our local pond taken yesterday where we often walk the dogs, and apparently where Alan learned to swim 60(ish) years ago...

Just a few odd jobs to do today and continue to pick berries for the freezer. Mrs. PM is cooking bacon and red pepper quiche for lunch with new spuds and mange tout from the garden...

Enjoy your day folks and have a good day with your mates Alan.

Barry
sam
New Member!
lancashire
sam is female 

18-07-2012, 09:14 AM

morning all
awful weather here
hope you all have a good day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 09:44 AM

Good morning fellow members back to heavy rain this morning though I did get chance to walk Chloe before it started.

I am going to clean the fridge this morning, that's about as exciting as my day gets but that suits me fine

Enjoy your day everyone whatever you decide to do

Lovely pictures everyone thank you..
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 09:52 AM

Moring everyone
What an awful day, just had to go and spoil itself.
Pooring with rain but apparently it is going to clear up by tomorrow
Enjoy your day
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 11:07 AM

Good morning all, there's a definite change in the weather, it feels a bit more like Summer, that coldness is gone, the showers are less frequent and the mood of the people is more upbeat.
Lovely scenes, that looks a nice place to learn how to swim Barry, I had to learn it the dirty canal nearby, navigating my way through the broken bikes and dumped rubbish.
Any sign of Antibrown?, I miss his poetic openings in the mornings.
Ya all take care now.

"Blessed is the fruit." Dublins famous Moore Street. "Take your maulers off the fruit if you're not buying." True as God , that's what the dealers would say to you.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 11:30 AM

Aw JM I remember that famous market! Ripe pears 5 for a 1/-!! Many a time I bought lovely fruit from there! Again, thanks for the memories you are bringing back to me!!

Lovely photo.

Take care.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 01:05 PM

Good afternoon folks back to grey cloud and drizzly rain again.

Didn't sleep too well last night, woke up at 2.30am and just couldn't get back to sleep again so I got up and did some ironing. Of course it was difficult trying to convince Cassie cat that it wasn't her breakfast time yet! I'm left with a muzzy head today so I may resort to taking a tablet if it doesn't clear.

Lovely photos everyone, I wouldn't mind having a leisurely walk around any of those places now...
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 01:13 PM

Afternoon all, cool and overcast again.
That fruit made my mouth water Jimmy
Lovely pictures again, I do look forward to seeing them each day, thanks.
Have a good day everyone.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top