Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 11:34 PM

Interesting Jelly Fish and a few others

Had to go to the coast earlier today so lucky me was able to walk Bonnie before going home. The tide was just going out so timing was perfect. As we were ambling along I spotted this jellyfish. When I viewed it on the computer later on I really liked all the textures and shapes in it and can see lots of faces and even a horse

Here are some Oyster catchers flying around

Bonnie enjoyed her paddle

Moth on scabious
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 11:41 PM

Re: Interesting Jelly Fish and a few others

Wow, fabulous photos. Comments as follows:

1. That favvers summat on a slab in Silent Witness, all putrefied and gelatinous!

2. Lovely photo of the Oyster Catchers.

3. What a happy and lovely smile on Bonnie's face.

4. Now that is a fantastic shot. Do you use macro to take those sort of close-ups? It's not the camera that takes photographs, but the photographer!
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 11:44 PM

What lovely photos, they really are superb.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 11:45 PM

Stunning photos, Marian .... what a beautiful colour the scabious is.

I can see the horse clearly in the jellyfish ...... strange looking creature isn't it

The best picture has to be the gorgeous Bonny, she is looking straight into my eyes....
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 11:51 PM

A fantastic set of photo's. You have caught such detail in the jellyfish.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 12:06 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Wow, fabulous photos. Comments as follows:

1. That favvers summat on a slab in Silent Witness, all putrefied and gelatinous!

2. Lovely photo of the Oyster Catchers.

3. What a happy and lovely smile on Bonnie's face.

4. Now that is a fantastic shot. Do you use macro to take those sort of close-ups? It's not the camera that takes photographs, but the photographer!
Thanks Mollie, I like your comments about the jellyfish
Re the flower, I think it was a fluke if I'm honest as I just had my compact camera and set it to zoom and it was quite breezy and I waited for the flower to stop moving for a split second and pressed the shutter and was amazing that I got a sharp one For the flowers in garden I usually use a macro lens and tripod!
marpaul
North Cumbria

18-07-2012, 12:09 AM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Stunning photos, Marian .... what a beautiful colour the scabious is.

I can see the horse clearly in the jellyfish ...... strange looking creature isn't it

The best picture has to be the gorgeous Bonny, she is looking straight into my eyes....
Thanks Mags, scabious is one of my favourite wildflowers. Am pleased that you can see the horse in the jellyfish and isn't Bonnie gorgeous

Thanks also Loretta and Mesco
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 12:27 AM

The scabious with the moth on it has to be a real winner. The colours and clarity are fantastic and without using macro that is brilliant.

Sometimes flukes pay off!
marpaul
North Cumbria

18-07-2012, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
The scabious with the moth on it has to be a real winner. The colours and clarity are fantastic and without using macro that is brilliant.

Sometimes flukes pay off!
Cheers Mollie
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-07-2012, 05:44 AM

Great photos Marian. I particularly like the moth and flower one.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top