Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 04:04 AM

Good Morning Tuesday

Well its still dark up here at the moment and I am not a happy bunny, have been doing a bit too much and have a trapped nerve in my hip and its hell lieing down so here I am till I can take more painkillers. Anyway happy Tuesday to you all.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 04:34 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday

Coot and Cootlings (is that a word?) taken at a local country park. I managed to get one of my lawns mowed yesterday before that wet stuff started to fall from the sky. Hopefully I can get the other one done today.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 04:37 AM

Sorry to hear of your trouble Annie, hope it get better soon. Also sorry about posting a second "good morning". I'd posted mine before I saw yours.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 08:31 AM

Good morning fellow members it's fine and quite bright here.
I had an early start as it is Tuesday and baby Hannah arrived at 6.45.

Annie I am sorry to hear about you pain, maybe a hot water bottle will help.

Have a pleasant day everyone...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 08:39 AM

Good morning to all of you forumeers..

Dry here at the moment so I must try to harvest some more berries and, like Alan, get the lawns cut. I'm cooking salmon and veg for lunch before visiting my mum and doing her lawns this afternoon.

Sorry to hear about the trapped nerve Annie and I hope that it eases soon. I get that myself sometimes and it's literally a real pain in the bum...

That looks a good brood Alan, we seen really short of ducklings this year on the Vicar's pond. I hope the coots all survive...

Enjoy your day folks and hey, let's be careful out there....

Barry
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK

17-07-2012, 10:05 AM

Hi again Barry, it's interesting that you mention Vicar's water, I learned to swim there.
dollie
west sussex
dollie is female  dollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 10:12 AM

the weather this morning cant make up its mind what it wants to do..im hoping it doesnt rain this morning as my new suite is arriving..fingers crossed they wont have any problems getting the old one out and the new one in...
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 10:16 AM

Mull of Galloway Lighthouse (it's a wee bit squinty, in fact, as the saying goes - it's a'to the side like Gourock!! I am not very good at photography)

Good Morning Everyone Dull and grey so far this morning! Was dark up here as well, Annie, until nearly 7 am this morning! I was up at 3.30 am empty the bucket under the overflow - I need to get my toilet fixed!!

Hope you managed to get more painkillers to ease the pain, Annie, and hope you are a lot easier now. You should try and get a wee rest now. Take care.

That's a stunning photo, Alan, brilliant capture! Love it! The colours on the wee ones heads are terrific! Many thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone enjoys a good day today.

Take care
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 12:00 PM

Good morning folks the sun has returned and everything is looking so much brighter again. I had the unenvious job of removing dozens of snails from the garden this morning .....yuk!

No plans for today other than the usual household tasks so may spend an hour or so in the garden this afternoon.

Annie I hope you managed to get some more sleep last night and your pain is easier this morning.

Lovely pics again everyone ....... I love the 'cootlings'!

Enjoy your day!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2012, 12:00 PM

Good morning all, not too bad today so far, no rain anyway.
I hope your pain goes very soon Annie.
The ducks look great Alan, they put the lines of a very old Irish song into my head,"If all the young maidens were ducks in the water, all the young men would come swimming in after." Enough of randy young ducks.
Enjoy the day folks.

St. Patrick's Cathedral, where Jonathan Swift was Dean. I used to work very close by and would spend my lunch hour in this park when the weather was good. I think it's a wee bit squinty too rosemary, but then again so was he.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top