Join for free
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2012, 04:09 PM

Yesterday photos

I have made a resolution never to take any notice of my OH ever again. We were off to a fiesta last night, I'll check the date I said, no need, he said, I know what I'm doing. So off we go, we get there, the fiesta is next week !

So here is a photo of the first water lily we've ever managed to grow. Sorry about the netting but we get herons and cats taking the fish.

House Martins, I think. There were dozens of nests where I took this photo.

One of the mountains surrounding Orihuela, which is where we were last night.

Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2012, 06:34 PM

Re: Yesterday photos

Three very different photo's Loretta
Lovely water lily, and you can just see a bird over the top of the nest
Hope you gave the other half a ticking off!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2012, 06:52 PM

What an unsual water lily Loretta
Nice to see the House Martins nesting , we seem to have lost ours for the last few years
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-07-2012, 07:37 PM

Nice photos again and at least you didn't miss the fiesta, that would have been awful
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-07-2012, 05:00 AM

Nice photos Loretta. We holidayed for many years at a farmhouse in the Yorkshire dales and, during the summer, there would be dozens of house martins flying around doing their acrobatic display.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top