Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 08:23 AM

Good Morning Thursday

Good morning to you all on this fine and sunny day...

Taking the opportunity to tidy up in the garden and do a few odd jobs. I'm cooking salmon and roast veg for lunch and, I've just been informed, then I will be visiting the local garden centre this afternoon..

Enjoy your day everyone...

Barry
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 09:07 AM

Re: Good Morning Thursday

Dunure

Good Morning Barry and All We have sunshine at the moment although the ground is still damp but lovely to see a wee bit of sunshine - even Soochie is singing "You are my Sunshine"

Hope you get your garden done, Barry, and a successful visit to the Garden Centre! You could always come up here and do mine for me Oh and bring some of the salmon as well I love grilled salmon!

Have a good day everyone and take care and stay safe
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 09:37 AM

Good morning all, I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up and looked out the window, not a cloud in the sky!, the wife says, "Get a picture of that Jem, God knows when we'll see that again, at least we can look at a picture of Summer weather when it's raining again." I grabbed the little camera and went out to the porch and took this disastrous photo, but there is a lesson to be learned here, people in glass houses should not take photographs.
Have a great day folks.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 10:20 AM

Good morning everyone.
Lovely bright morning, sun and cloud but still cool at 14C.
Torrential rain here last night, I noticed my bucket by the back door is full!
The splashes from the rain has left my front porch filthy - hubby is, as we speak, taking a broom to it
No plans other than post a letter, do some ironing and a tidy in the garden - if it isn't too water-logged
An interesting photo Jim At first glance, I thought you were under water!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 10:46 AM

Good morning everybody. Another nice day here so far, surely not two days in a row!!!

My intended day off today is so not going to happen, way too much office stuff to do, so will try and at least have an hour in the garden to do some weeding.

Barry when you've finished your garden and been to Rosemary's please feel free to come to me, you can bring the dogs

Lovely photo Rosemary and Jem, what can I say about yours, Brilliant!! Here's one I took of Bonnie the other day.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 01:34 PM

Good morning fellow members I am a bit late having been baby sitting.

I can't believe the sun is shining the race is on now to get as many jobs as I can done outside before the rain returns this afternoon.

Lovely pictures always nice to see Bonnie Marian

I had an early start, at 6am I looked out of the window and saw a Hedgehog trapped in the netting I had put up to protect the strawberries. The poor thing had turned round and round and was well and truly stuck. I had to cut it free with the scissors before sending it of on its way

Enjoy the rest of your day everyone
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 03:35 PM

Hello everyone lovely sunny morning, just as well as I had an appointment at the hairdressers. However, it had turned to rain once again by lunchtime

We went to our granddaughter's school this afternoon to watch their Year 6 farewell concert, it was a bit emotional for some of the children who found it hard to come to terms with the fact they were moving on to the Big School!

Lovely pics again folks .... thanks!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Hello everyone lovely sunny morning, just as well as I had an appointment at the hairdressers. However, it had turned to rain once again by lunchtime

We went to our granddaughter's school this afternoon to watch their Year 6 farewell concert, it was a bit emotional for some of the children who found it hard to come to terms with the fact they were moving on to the Big School!

Lovely pics again folks .... thanks!

Enjoy the rest of your day!
Aw Mags it's hard to see them growing up and moving on isn't it .

It has just started pouring with rain here too but I don't mind, the washing is in and lawns mown
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Aw Mags it's hard to see them growing up and moving on isn't it .

It has just started pouring with rain here too but I don't mind, the washing is in and lawns mown
I clearly remember the first day my twins, dressed all smart in their brand new uniform, went to the Big School on their own, Meg ...... I had a lump in my throat at the thought of them travelling all that way on their own, wondering if they would get off at the right bus stop. We mums do worry!!!
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire

12-07-2012, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
I clearly remember the first day my twins, dressed all smart in their brand new uniform, went to the Big School on their own, Meg ...... I had a lump in my throat at the thought of them travelling all that way on their own, wondering if they would get off at the right bus stop. We mums do worry!!!
I bet they looked lovely Mags I remember my son starting school too, they look so tiny and vulnerable at that age .
At least twins have each other . Barnaby and Eleanor really love each other

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top