Join for free
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2012, 08:00 AM

Tuesday is here again

Good morning fellow members fine here at the moment but not sure for how long.

It's a baby Hannah day so an early start for both of us . Hannah is playing with her toys while I grab a moment on here. Think we may try for a walk before the rain comes.

Have an enjoyable day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2012, 08:49 AM

Re: Tuesday is here again

Morning Meg, and to all who grace these pages later...

Just back from our walk with the dogs and enjoying a coffee before taking the car in for repair to the local garage. Apparently the expensive sounding noise was just an exhaust bracket that wants replacing, so no need for a new car after all...whoopeeee...

Lots of rain forecast for today so things to do are limited, but Mrs. PM and some friends are taking me out for lunch for my birthday so that takes care of the afternoon....

Enjoy your babysitting Meg and have a good day everyone...

Barry
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2012, 09:23 AM

Today is overcast but dry so far.
Yesterday turned out better than expected didnt rain until through the night, which meant i could as least get my washing dry yesterday.
It seems this is my priority at the moment. Catching a moment when they wont be wetter than when i put them out. (so sad)
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2012, 09:59 AM

Not a Bad Morning here but our Smiley Weatherman says it will be Wall to Wall Rain by Lunchtime...Oh Joy.
This is a Photo of Finnich Glen, The Devils Pulpit near Killearn Scotland.

Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2012, 10:08 AM

Sunset at Seamill

Morning Folks Dull, damp and dreich morning so far! Rained all day yesterday but Loki (for once) enjoyed her walkies out in it

Hope you all enjoy a good day today.

Love that photo, Roxy, it's a beautiful part of the country there! I like Killearn!

Take care all
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

10-07-2012, 10:24 AM

Good morning folks.............rain................again....... ....

These are beautiful photos, especially the sunset at Seamill. I have a photo somewhere of a sunset at Ayr.....I must have a look for it some time.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2012, 11:42 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Not a Bad Morning here but our Smiley Weatherman says it will be Wall to Wall Rain by Lunchtime...Oh Joy.
This is a Photo of Finnich Glen, The Devils Pulpit near Killearn Scotland.

That's a very nice photo Roxy. Well composed and taken.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2012, 11:45 AM

Good morning all. Happy birthday Barry! I hope you enjoy your holiday meal.

Another routine day here with great weather and daily places to go. I'll walk to McDonald's as has become my habit and meet with my senior group. Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2012, 12:56 PM

Good morning all, the weather is doing it's best to depress me, rain and more rain, I gotta get out today even if it's only up to the local to hear more old lads giving out about the rain..
Happy birthday Barry, many many more to you.
Love "The Devils Pulpit" photo Roxy, very spooky and well named.
Take good care of yourselves Folks.

Down by the Liffey side. Dublin, August 1990.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2012, 02:57 PM

Good afternoon all bright with sunny intervals here...

Visited my daughter for a couple of hours this morning, caught up on all the news over a lovely cup of coffee

No plans other that chores for the day but I have a more interesting morning tomorrow ........ a dental appointment! Just a check up I'm pleased to say

Happy Birthday Barry, I hope you had a lovely lunch with your wife and friends....... did you manage to blow your candles out in one go?!

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top