Join for free
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2012, 07:46 AM

Get your hankies ready

I spotted this on Youtube and I am not ashamed to say I shed a tear. What guts this lad has.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IY37l...eature=related
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2012, 09:29 AM

Re: Get your hankies ready

What an amazing woman his mother is to take on the two boys and to nurture them to become the confident people they are now .
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

08-07-2012, 01:07 PM

I saw this a while back and it brought tears to my eyes also. It makes you look at your life with new eyes. He's an excellent singer and an inspiration to us all.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-07-2012, 07:30 PM

What an amazing voice and what an amazing story!

The 'mother' of the two boys is a very exceptional lady ....... she has given them both a life to be proud of and a future to look forward too.

Does anyone know how far he reached on that X Factor show?
mazzie
Scotland
mazzie is female 

09-07-2012, 11:20 AM

He was eliminated after the boot camp part of the show but Yoko Ono put his video up on her website and told him John Lennon would have been so proud of him. I don't know what happened to him after that.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2012, 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by mazzie ->
He was eliminated after the boot camp part of the show but Yoko Ono put his video up on her website and told him John Lennon would have been so proud of him. I don't know what happened to him after that.
Thanks for that update, Mazzie Even if nothing else comes from it, it must have been a huge boost to his confidence being invited to take part in the show.
Que Sera
Germany
Que Sera is female  Que Sera has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2012, 04:56 PM

I've seen this video before and I had tears in my eyes.. I'm so glad that Yoko Ono put this on her page.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top