Join for free
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 04:59 AM

It's Friday, the Weekend Starts Here.

We saw this strange bird on one of our walks, does anyone recognise it ? I'll be missing for a week from today folk. Keep out of mischief while I'm eating wurst and drinking German beer ! http://www.schliersbergalm.de/index.php/webcam This is where we are going. OK folk, the truth will out, it's a kite, the like of which I've never seen before.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 08:03 AM

Re: It's Friday, the Weekend Starts Here.

Lochwinnoch

Good Morning Alan and Everyone Dull and windy but lovely and fresh outside.

Looks like a kite, Alan? Lovely place you are going to and I hope you and your wife have a really lovely week - and take plenty of piccies, please Safe journey there and back. Hope too the weather is fine for you.

Hope everyone here will enjoy Friday, whatever you do.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 09:17 AM

Good morning fellow members Alan I think the title should be 'The deluge starts here' as we woke up to monsoon like conditions . Chloe planted her 4 feet firmly on the doorstep and refused point blank to go outside, I had to insist.

Off babysitting later after wading through a ton of ironing.

Alan enjoy your visit to Germany

Have a pleasant day everyone
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 09:20 AM

Good morning everyone, back early from a total washout in Dorset to a total washout in Sherwood, wow, what a summer....

Hope the holiday goes well Alan, enjoy the sausages and beer....

No plans for today other than cleaning and trying to dry out our gear from the holiday, and friends are calling over this afternoon for coffee, cake and chat.

Hope you all enjoy your day and that you stay dry....

Barry
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
Good morning everyone, back early from a total washout in Dorset to a total washout in Sherwood, wow, what a summer....

Hope the holiday goes well Alan, enjoy the sausages and beer....

No plans for today other than cleaning and trying to dry out our gear from the holiday, and friends are calling over this afternoon for coffee, cake and chat.

Hope you all enjoy your day and that you stay dry....

Barry
Barry your holiday sounds similar to the one we had in April such a shame.
How do the dogs get on with the wet weather?
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 09:32 AM

Morning everyone.
Turned out to be a lovely day yesterday in the end. The sun was shining and managed to sit outside chatting until 10 pm last night. There was no breeze.
But today has reversed again pouring with rain and even worse forecast for tomorrow.
Well it is the weekend.
Enjoy whatever it brings
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 09:34 AM

Morning all...

Starting my physiotherapy today

May have to go out and have a fried breakfast in order to prepare for it.

Have a good one...
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Barry your holiday sounds similar to the one we had in April such a shame.
How do the dogs get on with the wet weather?
The dogs don't seem to mind Meg, but we kept running out of towels to dry them with and had to start using the hairdryer. Caravans and two wet dogs is certainly something that needs to be experienced to be appreciated...
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 10:17 AM

Good morning to all.

It's raining here, so that will put my plans for today on hold, once again.
Cleaning and Ironing for now.

Looks like a lovely place you are going to Alan. Enjoy the sunshine, while you can.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-07-2012, 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
The dogs don't seem to mind Meg, but we kept running out of towels to dry them with and had to start using the hairdryer. Caravans and two wet dogs is certainly something that needs to be experienced to be appreciated...
I can imagine it Barry, although I love the smell of rain wet dogs
I did tell you before you went that it was gorgeous here in Dorset, which it was, honest. Then that same night the heavens opened!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top