Join for free
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 04:54 AM

Wonderful Wednasday, Enjoy it.

Taken at Dartmouth last February. It rained most of the day yesterday AND it's raining this morning - will it ever stop !
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 09:06 AM

Re: Wonderful Wednasday, Enjoy it.

Lochwinnoch

Good Morning Alan and All A dull and dreich start to the day so far!

Lovely photo, Alan. Thanks for sharing.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Take care and stay safe
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 09:44 AM

Good morning fellow members pouring with rain again so nothing new.

I really do need to get into the garden but it is always too wet of late. The suckers on the strawberry plants are creeping across the lawn towards the house

Have an enjoyable day everyone...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 09:55 AM

Morning all
Rain here as well, again, will i get to wear any of my nice summer gear this year. Not going abroad so the answer to that might be no.
At least i will get to watch murray playing at wimbledon later on the centre court so it will not be delayed.
Enjoy your day everyone
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 11:30 AM

Good morning all, a beautiful day here so far, the sun is out and it's pleasantly warm. I saw a huge slimy slug on the back wall when I went out to open the shed a while ago, it must have been 5 inches long, all it was short of doing was winking at me, I got some salt and sprinkled it over the horrible thing and it rolled into a ball and fell off the wall...yuk!. I know absolutely nothing about gardening but I remember my Grandfather laying a ring of soot around the base of cabbages, he said it kept the slugs away.
Have a good day Folks.

I had this picture for a long time now but I lost it in another file, I'm a devil for forgetting to put names on the files, I intended to post it up for Dandysmom (Eileen, rest her soul.) when she said she collected grass for her cat to eat, this cat seems to like grapes.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 12:23 PM

Nice photo JF.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 12:23 PM

Good morning all ...... the rain has stopped!
It may be short-lived though as the dark grey clouds are looking very ominous above.

Just the usual jobs about the house today, did a Sainsbury's trip earlier and the store was almost empty (of customers!).

Alan - I'm sure I did a jigsaw puzzle of that picture, many years ago ......the colourful houses and the backdrop of houses on the hill has stuck in my mind.

Rosemary - that's a lovely pic of folk enjoying water sports.

Enjoy your day everyone

Jem - Oh how our Eileen would have loved that photo....what a shame she never got to see it
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 12:29 PM

Morning all...

Just got back from the surgery to get my clips out (ouch!) and managed a large greasy fried breakfast at the supermarket. Not sure what else I'll be doing today, as its overcast and somewhat muggy.

Enjoy the day...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by Graham ->
Morning all...

Just got back from the surgery to get my clips out (ouch!) and managed a large greasy fried breakfast at the supermarket. Not sure what else I'll be doing today, as its overcast and somewhat muggy.

Enjoy the day...
Ouch! indeed, Graham! I'm glad that's over for you and it's another step in the right direction....

What better reward after that process than a large greasy fried breakfast ...... glad you enjoyed it!
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-07-2012, 05:20 PM

It will be easier for you now the clips are out they do pull.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top