Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 04:34 PM

Tescos

Well that's Myself and Tescos finally parted Company after many Years. They have been driving me Nuts the past few Months with their Dropping Lines that We like.
Every Week there's something else I can't get there. The final Straw came Today when they decided to part me from my Fresh Cream of Tomato Soup....That's just too much.
Guess I'll be driving a lot further trying out the other Stores now, till I find one that keeps the Items we like to use.
The Dog Lover
Watford
The Dog Lover is female  The Dog Lover has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 04:39 PM

Re: Tescos

I don't like my local Tescos so never go there. I'm a Sainsburys lady although we do have Asda as well. At Sainsburys you get a lot of vouchers for money off and nectar points which you can spend in loads of places. They also do a brand match comparing prices at Asda and Tesco so you can't lose.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 04:53 PM

Problem is we only have a Tesco, a Lidil and a Co-op in Thurso, it's a Tiny place...There's no problem when I'm at my own Home down in Perth, as I am the now. The Asda here is grand.
I'll have to Drive over to Wick and see what's there, I know they have a Massive Tesco as I've passed it often enough on my in to the Station but I've not really looked around the rest of the Town for Supermarkets.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

03-07-2012, 05:24 PM

I like Tesco and rarely do my supermarket shopping anywhere else.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

03-07-2012, 05:32 PM

Well I hope you'll both be very Happy Together.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

03-07-2012, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Well I hope you'll both be very Happy Together.
Meaning?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

03-07-2012, 05:42 PM

Ha Ha Ha....It will mean what ever you want it to mean.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 05:49 PM

We too parted company with Tesco some time ago..we have shopping delivered and they were continually late, with never an apology and promised a delivery refund or free shopping (?) but never kept that promise - I complained and got a rude and terse reply.
I now shop with Sainsbury's, and the quality and service is very good - all the drivers are a friendly bunch and so helpful.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

03-07-2012, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Ha Ha Ha....It will mean what ever you want it to mean.
Well it just goes to show the sort of person you are doesn't it!
warleyron
Warley, Essex UK
warleyron is male  warleyron has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 07:16 PM

I bought a chicken in Tescos today and found they had charged me for 2. I complained and they refunded the overcharge twice. I got my chicken free.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top