Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 04:42 AM

Happy Tuesday Folk.

Taken at a local country park last Christmas. Weather was back to normal yesterday, it rained ALL day and was chilly with it. We watched the Olympic torch come through our town (photo elsewhere on OFF)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 07:42 AM

Re: Happy Tuesday Folk.

Good morning Alan and all who pass this way Another wet day

An early start for me, out with Chloe at 6am and baby Hannah arrived 6.40am for her Nanna day . She is now playing happily with the toys and we are awaiting the arrival of the postman with new batteries for the animal train .

Have a pleasant day everyone .
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 10:01 AM

Morning everyone
Overcast again here this morning. Rain is forecast, theres a surprise.
Having my kitchen painted today, so when i get home from work tonight will have a nice bright kitchen.
Enjoy your day all
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 10:06 AM

Morning all...

Dark and murky down here on the South Coast. Have to go into town and sort out useless bank manager and then maybe lunch with a salad or something. Home afterwards and a snooze, I guess.

Have a good one all...
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 10:34 AM

Good morning all.

Some very dark clouds in the sky. A moment ago the sun managed to peep through.
Hoping the rain stays away later on today, I have to drive on the motorway, to get to my destination. I hate motorway driving, especially in the rain. Lorry drivers think they own the road.

Wishing you all a very nice day.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 11:05 AM

I remember when lorry drivers were the gentlemen of the road, now it seems they are out to get you.Oh and those foreign drivers!
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 11:58 AM

Morning Folks Heavy rain this morning - it was raining all night! So clammy though.

Hope everyone will enjoy a good day today.

Lovely photo, Alan. I was looking for Santa Claus Thanks for sharing.

Take care all and stay safe
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 12:05 PM

Good morning all, rainy and dull here today again. I was going to meet an old friend of mine in a pub in town but I'm not going out in this rain, I'll let him know I'm not coming. It makes me think how many Summer events had to be cancelled or abandoned so far this year, I know plenty of race meetings were called off on account of course water logging.
Enjoy the day Folks.

Bungalows in the Maldives, a bit of brightness to a dull day. I'd hate to be walking those planks to get home after a few jars.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 12:29 PM

Morning everyone!

Still raining and gloomy, no hope of seeing the sun today
My granddaughter is away on holiday with her classmates at activity camp in mid Wales for a week. They were planning on doing mostly outdoor activities so I hope they have some dry weather there.

This evening we are going to our grandson's school concert, he has put his name down for singing a solo so I'm looking forward to that as I've never heard him sing before!!! I think it's a case of "if my sister can sing a solo, so can I!"

Enjoy your day despite the weather!
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2012, 02:12 PM

Lovely photos again, thanks everyone! Enjoy yourself at the school concert tonight Mags and hope your grandaughter has a great time in Wales, rain or no rain And you Meg, with baby Hannah (they're lovely but aren't they hard work?) Went back to yoga lessons this morning, not been since last half term and it did me good to get back into it.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top