Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Chr1st1an
East Anglia
Chr1st1an is male  Chr1st1an has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 07:36 AM

Thoughtful thursday

-I am in reflective mood --perhaps its the onset of winter-not my favourite time of year
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 10:09 AM

Re: Thoughtful thursday

Mornin all, It's as dead as the grave here, not a breath of wind, it's like the doldrums, very overcast and the air is heavy, . . anyways, have a good one folks, and stop looking in the mirror Chris.
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 10:25 AM

Morning. Doesn't feel like the onset of winter here - it's really quite pleasant. The days are certainly shorftening though. I think a top tip is to get some fresh air - and particularly sunshine when it's about - every day.
Will be absent from midday to midday tomorrow - this dinner/night out thing I spoke of earlier - so hope that will be exciting.
Have a good day all
Cassie
West Wales
Cassie is female  Cassie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 12:26 PM

Its rather strange here.. warmish although dull but luckily dry. Have mooched about and done almost all my tasks. Am going to sit in the hot tub for a while and relax
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 12:29 PM

It's a grey, cool day here and everything appears still. Maybe hibernation has started for the humans too!

Have done a trolley dash earlier and have a date with Mr Dyson after lunch

Enjoy your day everyone!
nero
Central Scotland
nero is male  nero has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 01:37 PM

It's really close innit, I'm sweating, I've got the windows open too.
Moli
Aberdeenshire
Moli is female  Moli has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 02:27 PM

Another too hot day here, and its only 8.30am, I have to laugh when the weather man says cold tomorrow and its in the 70's.............
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 04:00 PM

A very late good morning

It is grey and grim here , drizzle in the mist and very depressing after the recent days of sun shine.

Hope everyone has had a cheerful day x
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 04:35 PM

Hi all; dismal day here: cold rain and only 6 degrees, will stay in this gloomy weather pattern thru Sunday morning. Slept in, only dashed out long enough to put out the ribbish/recycling and rescue the newspapers. Definitely a day to stay inside and cocoon!
moetmum
Hampshire
moetmum is female  moetmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-10-2009, 07:59 PM

Good evening all

We have had a lovely day today. My friend collected me at 9am and we drove down to Alfriston had some lunch did some window shopping then had a taxi take us to Southease and walked back on the South Downs Way, just over 7 miles, fabulous weather, wonderful views all around and colourful skies as there were at least 18 hang gliders making the most of the weather too.

We did some actual shopping, there was a lovely cookware shop with some very unusual things, and a fabulous chocolate shop. I bought a few things for that time we must not mention and some treats to be keeping me going

I hope you have all enjoyed your day too.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top