Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 05:07 AM

Happy Saturday Folk.

[IMG][IMG]
[/IMG][/IMG] This was taken outside an artist's studio in Bellagio at lake Como in Italy. I managed to complete tidying up my flower beds yesterday, now it's the turn of my veggie garden.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 07:51 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Glasgow Art Galleries at night

Good Morning Alan and Everyone A dull, dreich and windy start to the day so far! Yesterday was a complete wash out and Loki refused to go out!

Parrots are noising me up at the moment - they want feeding!!

Lovely photo, Alan, thanks for sharing.

Hope you all enjoy a good day today, whatever you do and whatever the weather.

Stay safe and take care
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 08:44 AM

Good morning Alan, Rosemary and all who follow later...

Pouring with rain here but forecast for better later. Plenty of jobs to do today including fetching the caravan from storage to prepare it for our break in Dorset next week. We are going to the Bridport/Charmouth area where Mrs. PM has family that we like to visit when we are down there, so really looking forward to it. Let's hope we can take some sunshine with us eh.....

Enjoy your day everyone...

Barry
Graham
South Hampshire
Graham is male  Graham has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 09:04 AM

Morning all...

Not sure what I'm doing today, have yet to peek through the curtains and see what the weather is like. I doubt as it will be much as the wife wants to do some house work, which means I'm going to be plonked in front of the telly, as I can't walk without my crutches.

Have a good one all...
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 09:06 AM

Good Morning All, Weather's been awful this last wee while.It's stopped raining this Morning...hope that's a sign of things to come.
madmare
Essex UK
madmare is female  madmare has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 10:03 AM

Morning All,
Its a bit overcast this morning but still 20 degrees, which is a bit more comfortable than the 28's and 29's we have had for a few days.
Not much planned today apart from housework as looking after my neighbours dogs while she is at a horse show.
Enjoy your Saturday everyone.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 10:42 AM

Good morning everyone, I've not posted in this section before better late than never.

Apart from planning to visit my parents later today, its just the usual weekend shop and housework.

i hope all have a good day
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 11:03 AM

Good morning fellow members bright and breezy here today, a perfect day for drying the washing.

I am trying to catch up on some cleaning today, most jobs seems to take much longer to complete as one gets older. The cleaning seems never ending.

Enjoy your day everyone
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 11:10 AM

Good morning everybody. Ssshhh its not raining.... yet anyway!! Whilst driving around yesterday I saw lots of fields with lakes in them, not good news for farmers.

Am working this afternoon but can't complain as it means a trip to Loweswater which of course means a walk in the area afterwards so fingers crossed it stays dry.

Lovely photos Alan and Rosemary and here's one of mine I took on Thursday. It was so dull and wet with hardly any visible colour I decided to take it in b&w!

Tomorrow morning I am off to Carlisle first thing to do a sponsored 5 mile dog walk which should be fun! Having to leave Bonnie at home though and am taking a friend's dog instead.

Enjoy the rest of your day folks
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 11:55 AM

Good morning everyone, some nice piccies.
Cool at 18C but no wet stuff yet!
Not a good start this morning, our old neighbour died. Hubby went to his door last night but couldn't get an answer, his daughter and sil spent the night with him but sadly he passed away this morning. We commented to each other, we are the 'last men standing' out of all the old neighbours
Nothing planned today, though will be watching tennis later.
Have a good day all..keep safe

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top