Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 09:36 PM

Next Please.....

Tom Cruise is on the Market again....Anyone want to be Wife No4???

Hollywood A-listers Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are divorcing, bringing an end to a five-year marriage.

The office of celebrity divorce lawyer Jonathan Wolfe confirmed the divorce. "This is a personal and private matter," he said in a statement.

They have a six-year-old daughter, Suri, and Cruise, 49, has two children from his marriage to Nicole Kidman.

Cruise married Holmes, 33, his third wife, in an Italian castle in November 2006.

A spokesman for Cruise told the BBC: "Kate has filed for divorce and Tom is deeply saddened and is concentrating on his three children. Please allow them their privacy."

TMZ News has reported that Holmes filed divorce papers in New York on Thursday, citing "irreconcilable differences", and that she is seeking sole custody of their daughter.
Annie Jack
Ontario, Canada
Annie Jack is female  Annie Jack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2012, 09:46 PM

Re: Next Please.....

I wish Katie much happiness as she moves on.
Willow
UK
Willow is female 

30-06-2012, 08:41 AM

Why should anyone outside of their family and friends care? I certainly don't!
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 08:57 AM

Not Me lol........He doesn't seem to have much luck, gets through his Women at an alarming Rate.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 09:11 AM

On to "pastures" new then !
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 04:18 PM

That was my thoughts Exatly Alan lol, it seems to be Off with the Old and On with the New in his Case. But having said that....he's not alone there are many like him.
John
Eastleigh Hampshire
John is male  John has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 04:30 PM

She would have to belong to, or join that dopey weird Scientology bunch.I'm sure there will be plenty of takers, lets hope for his sake they're not too tall either!
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Willow ->
Why should anyone outside of their family and friends care? I certainly don't!
Hear hear Willow, my thoughts exactly....
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 07:31 PM

I have never really liked Tom Cruise, or his films. Don't know why.
Scientology religion, is enough to put any woman with sense off him.

It's there little girl I feel sorry for.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2012, 07:50 PM

I am not a fan of TC either, to 'boyish', not my cup of tea at all. Belonging to what I consider to be a pseudo religion (or any religion really) is off putting too.

Why on earth does he bother to get married, promising to stay with someone for life then breaking that promise is hypocritical , why not just live with a person until you are sure they are the one for you.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top